• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Homeygwiz

What Brand Of Computer Do You Have?

I currently have a Gateway 2000 PC. When I get some money put a side I would like to build my next computer since my Gateway 2000 is way out of date. Whats the brand of your PC or MAC? Did you build it or is it one of the popular manufacturers name brand? Just figured I would get a...
  2. Homeygwiz

W32.Klez worm virus... I got it and got rid of it I think

Hi guys, Has anyone gotten the W32.Klez worm virus and any other variations? Systematic rated it as a Category 4. Its up there with the Nimda Virus. I received the W32.Klez.H virus through an email on Microsoft's Outlook Express. There are many other variations out there. Luckily...
  3. Homeygwiz

Whats best website for Free Templates, Graphics, Images for Website?

Whats the best website for Free Templates, Background Images, and graphics? I know this question has probably has been asked and answered before but, my memory isn't that great. :p Thanks, HGW
  4. Homeygwiz

What is the most important offer Free Web Host can provide for you?

Hello Everyone, I know this is probably the most easiest question to answer but, let me know what is the single most signifigant option that you want the most for your Free Web Host to provide? I believe I want great technical support and Stability as in I want my website...
  5. Homeygwiz

Need Free Service - Allows Streaming Real Audio clips

Hello Everyone, Does anyone know of free web space host that allows for Real Audio files to be stored onto there server so I could be able to have visitors stream sound clips using Real Audio player? I would probably need a good amount of Web space also. I am doing this due to I...
  6. Homeygwiz

What is your Favorite Season?

Hey Guys.. Whats your favorite season of the year. I like Winter and Fall. HGW - 'Summer and Spring ... Too hot for me.' :bandit2:
  7. Homeygwiz

Whats the Average Salary of a Professional Web Developer ... Just curious..

Just wondering what is the going salary for a Professional Web Salary... I know it depends upon where you live but, since I don't know too many people that are in that profession it would be good to know. Any guesses or actuall data on this topic? HGW - ' More more more info... Please...
  8. Homeygwiz

Banning Cell Phones ??

Hey do you think every country should ban Cell Phone use while driving cars to deter accidents? Its happening..... there is a lot of controversy on banning Cell Phones. Whats your opinion? HGW - ' They should stop people from puttin on make up while driving, reading a book, shaving, or...
  9. Homeygwiz

Dog or Cat Lover?

Poll Check this poll test.... My first one ain't that special :p HGW - ' If it works don't fix it '
  10. Homeygwiz

Open Source ..... What side are you on?

Hello everyone, I just wanted everyone's honest opinion on the debate of Open Source for developing software. I know Microsoft has been attacking the Open Source community in recent news articles. I believe a share in knowledge is great way to advance technology. Then again...
  11. Homeygwiz

Everyone likes Shareware right?? Check out my shareware programs page....

:p Hey everyone, Here is a page of some applications I created with VB and Access. Let me know what you think of them and how you rate my shareware page. Homeygwiz's Shareware Page: http://members.nbci.com/jkuzenka/hgwshareware.html Also some ideas of other applications...
  12. Homeygwiz

Check out my sites... & give me some opinions

Hello, Check out my House, my Metallica page, and other websites I did for some businesses and let me know what ya think. Homeygwiz's House: http://members.efortress.com/jkuzenka/ Homeygwiz's Metallica Page: http://members.nbci.com/jkuzenka/ SPK General Carpentry...
Back