• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Service - Allows Streaming Real Audio clips

Homeygwiz

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know of free web space host that allows for Real Audio files to be stored onto there server so I could be able to have visitors stream sound clips using Real Audio player?

I would probably need a good amount of Web space also.

I am doing this due to I want to promote a local rock band in Rhode Island - USA.

I want to put up some of their songs off there demo CD onto the web so people can listen to their style of music.

Thanks,

HGW

Free MP3 and RA file hosting

Check out Vitaminic.com or IUMA.com. I'm not sure there's any difference these days, but I joined the latter. You can upload MP3s, which are automatically converted to streaming MP3 AND RA files, as well as downloadable MP3s. You can also post lyrics, band info, lots of good stuff.

These sites were well researched and are considered robust by Taxi.com, which recommended them to all its members. Hopefully, they'll be around a good long time.

Best wishes.

Back