• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D-Orange

Free PHP 10mb personal host

Hi all. I'm looking for a host to build a site that'll be for my class. The idea is to make it a community site. Upload script to upload docs (sumaries etc.) and posably a forum/guestbook, download tracker etc. That's why -I think- PHP is necesary and mysql for forums etc would be cool...
  2. D-Orange

I'm looking for a script

that can download a file from an other server to the server the script is on. I believe it's possible.
  3. D-Orange

Best topsite script

I want to know what's the best topsite script. I don't care if it's paid or free, php/mysql or cgi.
  4. D-Orange

Looking for a download script

that can download from an other site to your own
  5. D-Orange

Making pictures

How can I make some good pictures for my website. I can't find a program that's good enought.
  6. D-Orange

Question about kilio.com mysql

what is all the info I need to connect to the mysql database?
  7. D-Orange

About Multimania

About Multimania MYSQL Can someone give me the info I need to access the mysql database?????
  8. D-Orange

I found a host

I don't know if his host was alraidy familiar but here it is: www.peyros.com They say they offer: - Unlimited Diskspace* - Unlimited Transfer - Unlimited* eMail POP3 Accounts - (POP3 and WebBased Interface) - Unlimited* eMail Alias Accounts - - Unlimited* FTP Accounts - I've uploaded...
  9. D-Orange

Need 25MB and PHP

This is what I need: 25MB of space 500MB Bandwith a month PHP Good speed Prefer no ads.
  10. D-Orange

I need a php host

I was hosted by v-sector but they don't do free hosting anymore so I need an other one. This what I need: PHP More then 500MB bandwith a month Good speed 15 MB of space Prefer no advertisment
  11. D-Orange

V-sector no more free acounts

It seems they haven't got any free webspace service any more.
  12. D-Orange

Absolute path of netfirms

what is it???
  13. D-Orange

Angelfire

How much is their badwith and file size.
  14. D-Orange

Free mysql host

I know freesql.org, but they aren't allowing new members for the moment.
  15. D-Orange

I wan to change this in to SSI.

This is the site The Pokemon Kingdom in SSI. All pages are php. How do I do that?
  16. D-Orange

I'm looking for a host that allows outside downloading.

A max. of 1 mb is good enouth. Zip's and Rar's
  17. D-Orange

I'm looking for a script.......

I'm looking for a script that lets visitors post reviews, cheats or hints and tips.
  18. D-Orange

Need some help please

I've installed a script on my server and need to put a code on my html page. The problem is that I have a php page. Please look at the code and tell me what I have to change to make it work... <!--#include virtual="cgi-bin/status.pl?top=10" -->
  19. D-Orange

Best guestbook script

What do you think, is the best guestbook script???? It doesn't matter if it's cgi, php or mysql.
  20. D-Orange

New host / ms-network.

They host about everything: PHP CGI WAP ASP Mysql. http://www.ms-network.net
Back