• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

V-sector no more free acounts

Yeah I lost my whole site, without any notice is what's the kicker. If they had said something I wouldn't be as mad
--BLK

The thing is they should have atleast some money in to support the free hosting since they offer some good paid plans.

But why go with a paid plan(If you don't need much space or domain hosting) when they're giving away free banner-less hosting?

Originally posted by sHaWn
All the more reason to joina reliable host like geocities.

or at least get a free subdomain address from http://www.wzr.net/ , so that in the event of your free host going dead, you can move your site to another free host and keep the same URL for your site.

Did he just kick you off without notice? What a ----! I noticed they were down for a couple of days.

no wonder my pages on v-sector suddenly disappear...they didn't email me either that they've stopped offering free accounts..:p

Back