• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I found a host

D-Orange

I don't know if his host was alraidy familiar but here it is: www.peyros.com
They say they offer:
- Unlimited Diskspace*
- Unlimited Transfer
- Unlimited* eMail POP3 Accounts -
(POP3 and WebBased Interface)
- Unlimited* eMail Alias Accounts -
- Unlimited* FTP Accounts -

I've uploaded my site there and it seems they support php.

They're hosting all of this on one server, but I guess they'll last for a while if they don't get too popular...

I think they'll get popular...if they keep advertising that...I knew there had to be something...the pessimist in me is shining through now

Originally posted by D-Orange
It's seems I can't php include anything
They never said they supported PHP...

They just seem like Geocities without the file size and storage limit.

It looks like they don't have ads, but I'm not sure if that will change in the future - hopefully, if it does, they will have pop-ups, as inline banners would ruin my frames layout, and due to the complexity of my site, I cannot deviate from frames without screwing up too many pages.

I guess most of you didnt know this, but they've been down for months without even telling its users and obviously revived themselves. It went down around June or July and never told us anything. It was a good host while it lasted though; pretty fast. It's totally different now, they used to give (i think) 100mb and was called Peyros, not KH Free Hosting Network.

There will be ads soon enough on users sites just currently we havent added them. Peyros.com has only been up 3 days now so its still underconstruction. PHP and other languages will be supported soon.

As for peyros going down that was a porblim with efront the previous owner of the site also used to own stas.net and had to close due to a clause in the contract. That person no longer runs or has any connection with peyros.com

Last edited:
Well, like I said, if you're going to have ads, they absolutely HAVE to be pop-ups or pop-unders or user placeable ads (so I can place it in a 60-second refreshing adframe), or else they would screw up my frames.

This doesn't sound like Dencity at all, but it sounds like blinx... which offered exactly that said, unlimited everything. It disappeared in two weeks.

Back