• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Limiting a tables width...

I'm doing some upgrades on a forum I made and I wanted to limit the width of the tables where people's posts are. Is there a way to set a maximum width a table can use? If somebody puts in, say, 200 consecutive "a"s, the table will get stretched. How can I prevent that?
  2. S

Ad Network Legalities

As most of you have probably forgotten, I asked about starting up a newtork of sites to help smaller sites "get what they deserve." Basically, what I want to do is set up a network of sites the are very closely related and use the network to get them all higher paying advertising opportunities...
  3. S

Ads on network sites?

I will be (hopefully) starting a network for flash animation sites, much like my own (sticksuicide.com). What I want to do is allow sites that deserve better ad rates to get them. With a network, traffic will be no problem. Content will be pretty much the same throught the network. Right now, I...
  4. S

UGO - What happened?

Does anybody really know what happened to UGO? They used to be really good, but now they just suck. I talked to a UGO rep a while back and he said that my site could easily become a part of teh network. He gave me a phone number to call, but I always got a machine. I emailed them back a couple...
  5. S

Super webhost?

This may seem like a lot to ask, but does anybody know of a GOOD web host that has the followign features? 1. ASP scritping capabilities 2. CDONTS and Soft-Artisans FileUp ASP components installed 3. LOTS of space here's the kicker... 4. Unlimited bandwidth That unlimitied bndwidth...
  6. S

Hosting multiple sites on one server...

Hi. I will soon be hosting two sites off of my own server. I will be getting a domain name for each. What do I do to differentiate between which site is shown when it's corresponding url is entered? I have them in two seperate directories, so by just giving the ip address of the machine it's on...
  7. S

Must be 18? The agony!!!

Why do most good ad companies require you to be 18? I find a good advertiser, but the age limit is ALWAYS there. The only ad companies that don't have age limits suck. Does anybody know of a good CPC or CPM based adveriser that pays to 17 year olds? Also, what woudl happen if I joined a...
  8. S

My advertising dilema...

I just wanted to make a little money for my time spent on my site. I thought it would be neat to have a hobby that pays for itself. Regretfully, that didn't work out. I was using Amazing Media for a while a long time ago. They cancelled my account without ever paying me. That was ok. It was only...
  9. S

Click2paid or not to paid, that is the question

Since my site (StickSuicide.com) is still a fairly small site, I have signed up with a CPC program at click2paid.com. I have made well over 3 times the minimum, but haven't had a check cut. Does anybody know if they do cut checks or has had any experince with them? Any comments and answeres are...
Back