• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads on network sites?

I will be (hopefully) starting a network for flash animation sites, much like my own (sticksuicide.com). What I want to do is allow sites that deserve better ad rates to get them. With a network, traffic will be no problem. Content will be pretty much the same throught the network. Right now, I use GorillaNation and am very satisfied, but I cannot resell ads. I want to know of any ad networks that allow reselling of ads or ads to be placed over a network of sites. CPM is preferred. Thanks!

Greetings,

While starting a network or cooperative sounds like a great idea, you'll need some major benefits to the network to get play with the Ad Networks, these days. Something like a great topic of interest, large volume of traffic, or unique/valuable demographics.

You must also be able to ensure your content is kept clean and professional. I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with that, as your sites are selected and of a specific enough interest that each webmaster would keep their site in good enough a shape.

At any rate, places like goClick.com, CelebriyWonder.com, Adpowerzone.com, Fastclick(although I believe they don't accept networks/FWPs), Found404.com. Note that these are all popup providers, which seem to be the only thing that pays these days.

As for banners, buttons, CPC, CPA -- CJ.com, Valueclick.com, Advertising.com, and plenty of others. Each of these are reputable and reliable.

Most importantly, check review sites

Farewell,

Back