• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Y-Host Giveaway

we have the ordered the server, although it might take some time to set it up and secure it
  2. W

Y-Host Giveaway

this is a very old thread, which someone has just bought back also, as win777 said, read this http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=482658&postcount=30 it appears onestopserver has just deleted my hosting account which was paid for a year, as they wont reply to my emails after...
  3. W

Too Good....

lol- ranjha, get a life ok
  4. W

Y-Host - 500mb FREE! - cPanel 9.4, fantastico

I am as much in the dark as you are, i have sent numerous emails to onestopserver without a reply, it has been 4 days now and still nothing. I am getting a dedicated server within the next week and ill keep you updated
  5. W

500mb/20gb Free!! - Cpanel 9.4 + Fantastico

Heres a review for you-
  6. W

500mb/20gb Free!! - Cpanel 9.4 + Fantastico

Y-Host has just opened and is offering the following packages, for FREE! - all that is required is forum posting. 35 posts- 100MB Web Storage 5GB Monthly Transfer Cpanel X v9.40 + Fantastico 5 MySQL DB’s Unlimited POP3 Boxes FTP Access CGI/Perl, PHP, SSI Free...
  7. W

Pay per view affiliate network

I wanted to know if there were any good pay per view affiliate network - im not looking for the hugest profit - 10cents CPM is good enough Somethiing like Darkblue.com but with pay per view ads aswell
  8. W

Adsense tax forms

At the end of the year :P
  9. W

Adsense tax forms

because i dont have an american address, visa or passport
  10. W

Im sure he means if we host domains/subdomains
  11. W

1. you can take as long as you like to post 2. subdomain or domain and listen to lordLOC - he has a very valid point
  12. W

I dont think so kitara!
  13. W

this is weird, its been working for me the whole time :confused4: although i have noticed the drop in online users.... hmm strange
  14. W

really? its working for me
  15. W

Y-Host has just opened and is offering the following packages, for FREE! - all that is required is forum posting. 35 posts- 100MB Web Storage 5GB Monthly Transfer Cpanel X v9.40 + Fantastico 5 MySQL DB’s Unlimited POP3 Boxes FTP Access CGI/Perl, PHP, SSI Free Online Support 100...
  16. W

Adsense tax forms

well it didnt ask me what country, its either US or non-US, also, it says i have to fax it, or send it
  17. W

Adsense tax forms

But i want to! You can signup, but they dont send you any checks until youve filled out the tax forms
  18. W

Adsense tax forms

its the right form, up the top it says you should fill out this form if- IF you are a nonresident alien individual who is receiving . . . Compensation for independent personal services performed in the United States im guessing compensation means the pay from google btw - this is the...
  19. W

Adsense tax forms

To get paid for googles adsense, you need to fill out the appropriate forms However, i wish to use my google ads on multiple sites, these sites are hosted with diff companies. On the appropriate Tax forms for me (IRS Form 8233) it asks me to fill in my US address, my US tax number and US...
  20. W

IPB-Graphics.com

ibplanet.com isnt there anymore, its now www.invisionize.com - you cant beat them, its the best site around
Back