• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Y-Host Giveaway

wheels224

I am starting up a Hosting company, Y-Host , as an introductory offer, i will be accepting 5 people to receive a lifetime basic account, FREE!

100mb disk space
5gb bandwidth
cPanel 9.3 + fantastico auto-installer
and everything else you would expect from a good webhost :)

If you are interested please email me at accounts@y-host.com with the following details

Domain (you may use a yourname.y-host.com subdomain)
Username
Password
What the account will be used for (as detailed as possible

Note: I will be giving the accounts away to people who i think will use the account effectively, not just a temporary storage space :shame:

Giveaway has ended, All 5 accounts have been given away, the following accounts were created

solace.y-host.com
aprx.net
iseed.y-host.com
bartholeum.y-host.com
cscscs.y-host.com

If you emailed me and didnt get a reply, then i was unable to create your account.

Thank-You for your emails and Have a nice day!

marcos said:
nice sites !

Are you just posting to get your post counts up ?

http://www.y-host.com/

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

So he is getting a dedicated for Y-host?
It's been more than a month and still no news from him. Probably closed now.

What about my first question about the dedicated server? Or have you decided to abandon the idea of giving free hosting?

Go to Y-Host.com and you'll get a nice thing that says the domain is for sale...

Maybe you could let us know if Y-host is coming back or not. Right now, it's looking like it's not coming back. The sites have been down for 2 weeks, and now the domain is for sale. Great.

TehGuy said:

Go to Y-Host.com and you'll get a nice thing that says the domain is for sale...

Maybe you could let us know if Y-host is coming back or not. Right now, it's looking like it's not coming back. The sites have been down for 2 weeks, and now the domain is for sale. Great.
I already got new hosting and my site's back up, so I'm not even worried about it anymore.

sigh, wheels, I've totally lost any respect I had for you and the other administrators, Y-host in general... Lots of us users spent tons of time posting and getting to know one another, and you rip away our means and 'reward' without any warning or notification... Only up for one month as well... What a farting ripoff, hence the username :biggrin2:

Yeah...I put a lot of time into it, too, and I spent a TON of time posting and plenty of time moderating the forums for them. I helped out where I could, asked to see how they planned on getting income and asked if they could tell us if they needed help with the income in any way.

Oh well. I still met a few people on there with whom I am still in contact with. :) I had my site backed up, too, but I'm probably a lot more fortunate than most...

Back