• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Free cPanel Hosting, New Site - *Reliable*

excellent host, i FINALLY found a fast, so far reliable host.
  2. G

Need hosting

yes thank you for that. what i was saying is that it cant seem to take more than 4 or 5 people simultaneously
  3. G

Need hosting

yes. actually, you host my other site (www.dogswar.com). you have good customer support however i had forums problems. it seemed to be able to handle 3 or 4 people before errors started coming (server related error). however that was a long time ago. maybe things have changed since then.
  4. G

Need hosting

100 mb of space at least 5 GB of b/w mysql php ftp EDIT: i also need domain hosting. I need a reliable host, thats all that matters, speed and reliability. i am willing to put a small 'hosted by' logo on the site. ( i prefer 100 by 50), but it will be visible.
  5. G

www.servefast.net

Does anybody use their site? I am having trouble finding reviews.
  6. G

What's up with XTR Host?

does anybody use xtr host? can they confirm reliability?
  7. G

95mb.com - **NEW** Free Web Hosting

note the domain may be misleading. you actually get 9.5 (9 and a half) mb of space, NOT 95 mb.
  8. G

Need hosting!

any other offers?
  9. G

YourName.com 100% free hosting

ok will do. ive talked to support before, they are very helpful at least.
  10. G

strange how my site has been down 3 times on january 21st.
  11. G

Need hosting!

i am making a website www.dogswar.com (my current host is poor, so it may be down ATM), which is based on a game called World of Wacraft. I need at least 100 mb of space 1gb of bandwidth php 2 mysql db i plan to have a forum and php based cms system. i am willing to relateively large...
  12. G

We give away free .com domains

hey-your website seems to be down
  13. G

this host seems decent, however there is frequent downtime.
  14. G

100 MB of space, 8 GB of bandwidth, cPanel, unlimited MySQL, only $1.50 a month!

your 'order' buttons seem to be broken. what a shame :(, it seemed great.
  15. G

nyTka Hosting - 1 gig/Unmetered B/W*

i noticed the forum has many unanswered requests.
  16. G

anybody try pixeldot?

deciding between two hosts. http://www.pixd.com/ http://www.idleserv.net/ they seem to be good, but i am still deciding does anybody have experience with either? links to reviews perhaps? thanks!
  17. G

Brand New Empty Server, Free CPanel hosting

oh, ok thanks a lot! hope i get approved. EDIT:In my haste i accidentally made 2 accounts with the same email. you might notice 2 with the name 'zerotolerence'. can you please use the subdomain one. sorry for messing things up :(
  18. G

Brand New Empty Server, Free CPanel hosting

hey i put that in, but it says 'zerotolerence.x8r.com/cpanel could not be found' ps. looks amazing! (zerotolerence is my subdomain that i registered)
  19. G

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

ive been with these guy for about a month and a half. i have never had my account or any of my data deleted.....i only noticed my website down once, and that was only for a ocuple of hours. i dont know whats wrong with your accounts but try opening a support ticket for your problems...
Back