• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.servefast.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The domain was only registered on the 20th of April this year. That is probably why there are not many reviews of their services yet. I would recommend looking for a more established host that has been round for 6 months or more (you can check this by running a whois on their domain). :)

Hello, we were under the doman ServeFast.com...

If you need reviews i can point you to some of my clients. Thanks,

EDIT:

well iv made contact with you, If you would like to talk to our clients i have a few different places that are willing to talk to you,

Also we have a forum board, however we had changed forums so alot of our testimoneys are not on it at this point.

http://servefast.net/forums

Also we have taken on sponsoring CZLeague.org. A Large CZ League for Gamers. So Please keep on checking for news on that. :)

Last edited:
Interesting, I wish I would have noticed this post on DevShed...

This was never our client in the first place. He had contacted us regarding a custom package, but we found he actually ordered from ServFast.com not ServeFast.net!!

he was aware of this, Also i had contacted ServFast.com to investigate why they had given my information out. They had informed me that the client had been hosting illegal files witch were against there TOS/AUP. Thus they shut him down.

If you notice I have left a few posts in both forum boards regarding this company being close to our domain name, and advised our clients to hold on and rember there client indentification number incase there is a confusion like this we can check and confirm they are our client.

Thanks for informing me of this post, I will be responding to it ASAP.

------
Jason

I had posted 2 post, that just said,

"pm or email me for prices"

witch of course is against the rules. They give 5 warning points each time you do this. And at 10 points you recive a 7day ban. So, im banned until the 25th witch is when i make my appereance and will post a replay to the forum.

In the case Duport you dont belive me i can show u the email saying i was banned and for the reason, just post me your email.

Thanks

So, im banned until the 25th witch is when i make my appereance

You got really bad grammar, 25 *which* is when i make my *appearance*

im starting to believe the other forum

servefast said:
This was never our client in the first place. He had contacted us regarding a custom package, but we found he actually ordered from ServFast.com not ServeFast.net!!Jason

You said servfast.com, right? I wonder if I can find a hosting service on their website? They seems do the computer hardware and training.

Try servefast.com, and see it's for sale.
http://whois.sc/servefast.com
Domain created on 03-May-2000
Domain expires on 03-May-2006
Last updated on 03-May-2000

that means since it's registered, no update for its DNS, so I assume that its status is the same (for sale). So, how the user can order from that site?

also, I have a bit confused about this man and servefast and digitalhosting in devshed. Both are using MSN "digitalhosting@gmail.com"??? the same AIM "DH Help 00"? members in devshed use email as sales@deservers.info, and deservers.info seems dead

well... something sounds wrong to me....

Marki said:
You got really bad grammar, 25 *which* is when i make my *appearance*

im starting to believe the other forum

I appoligize, been going four 48 hours now, im getting a bit tired. But truly, spelling and grammer is not what makes a company great. Its about the trust and reliablity of the SERVERS, that will make you great.

That is what i offer. I appologize if my spelling and grammer is not the best. but honestly if thats all you guys got against me to slam me with, then there isnt really a point to start something.

Now back on topic.

Sir, as you can see above, there was a problem with Company names interfering with us. And also you can see that my spelling and grammer sometimes is horrible. But also you have noticed that im willing to go the extra mile for support, and help. And all my clients have noticed this.

If you do have any questions please do pm me on Aim, as you have been, and ill gladly help you out. Also im willing to give you free hosting until July 1st. to show our uptime and support, if this is what you need to notice our services are better then what the above post say it is.

However please note that i will not be sitting infront of my computer waiting for an email or private message. So if I dont get make to you right away, please do wait, as i will touch base with you.

Thanks
Jason

servefast said:
all you guys got against me to slam me with, then there isnt really a point to start something.

Jason, no one against you. This is a hosting community and each one can join and say about the services. However, as it's a community, we dont want our customers to put their money to bad guys, then come back here to complain. If you can prove your services like what you say, you are welcomed to the community. Otherwise, I think the admin should ban you. We dont allow liars here

gate2vn said:
Jason, no one against you. This is a hosting community and each one can join and say about the services. However, as it's a community, we dont want our customers to put their money to bad guys, then come back here to complain. If you can prove your services like what you say, you are welcomed to the community. Otherwise, I think the admin should ban you. We dont allow liars here

I didnt mean it to come out that way, and yes i can prove that my services are as i say. I have clients that would be willing to agree with me on my services. Also im taking on CZLeauge.org as a sponsor for them... Meaning ill be dealing with alot of gamers now.

I appologize if i came off rude on the last post.

that's good for you. And you can start by answering my questions above. if you can make other believe you, then you can get more customers ;)

the url was set just to redirect to us , but that was removed and changed.!!

also the register stuff is becuase we had purchased Dargie Enterprises out, and used there email until it expired!!.

Thats why also Marki is using my services right now, so we shell wait to here from him :)

also ment http://servfast.net/

Last edited:
Well i have just got a custom package after negotiating with servefast.net, if anything goes wrong or something i will post about it and i will give a review of their services, for now the support seems good and everything seems to be working fine

gate2vn said:
which URL are you mentioning?

Can you pls explain why you mention this site here?

gate i have explained more then once now. and not willing to do it another time, As said by 2 post above this, he is working a package with us, he will tell you his opions soon. So Chill!!

Marki is just one new customer, and I hope he got what he wants in a long time, not only in this time :D The thing I asked you cause you said you can prove what you say, so, do it. Dont elude. The above posts, you said nothing concerning to servfast.net, but when I asked about servfast.com and servefast.com, you recorgnize that you said wrong? Even customer in devshed said he ordered at servefast.net, not .com.

also, how can you say your company is 5 years old? Is this a company? why the domain is just registered last year? And if I am not wrong you are using a package from surfspeedy right? If you have "a few dedicated servers", why dont you use that? Or you cant believe in your "servers", just put customers on it, but your home site leans on another one? Dont say me that surfspeedy offered you dedicated server

Hello, I am the person who bought a custom package for servefast.net. How can I prove that I did buy a custom package from servefast.net well if you go to this link

http://forums.devshed.com/t256976/s.html

and scroll all the way to the last post, he did gave me a link to the custom package. Check and see if it's not servefast.net.

As for me hosting illegal contents? Folks, this is just another way for a company (if it really does exists) servefast.net to blame their (or his) bad management or support to their customers. If you check the post carefully, I requested for a custom package that will allow me to run shoutcast server. Now if that is illegal then why did he offer me the hosting package? Also did I not sepicifically posted to allow me to run shoutcast server on all my posts?

Anyway I am a web programmer not an illegal file distributor or anything like that. I requested for a package that will let me run shoutcast server, of course it's going to contain music, if one was to run shoutcast server. But it doesn't mean those music are illegal. They are from private groups that I've gotten permissions to used for their fans.

To me it's seems like this person that is trying to sell these hosting packages does not know anything about web hostings and stuff. I highly do advise not to host with them, but if you do take precautions. As right now, all my emails are not being reply back.

EDIT: One of the support guy said he/she will investigate after I sent a copy of the screenshots that I've taken of the msn conversation log, also I did submit this case to the IFCC (Internet Fraud Complaint Center).

Message to: Servefast.net guy If you want me to show more proof I can even post screenshots of the conversation we had on MSN messenger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back