• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting, New Site - *Reliable*

Install a quick reply hack. Also, I would ask for your hosting, but I need a bit more than 1 gigs of bandwith. So could you do one of 2 things.

1. Upgrade Bandwith to 2GB
2.Make Posting Less.

I am registered with you anyways, but I have a lot of members, and may need a bit more than 1GB Bandwith.

PM me on the avidao.com forum with your username and i will upgrade you. Aslong as your promise to refer people to me ;)

Roland i received a huge spike in signups from china (~100 or so) and i deleted all sites that weren't in english.

The new signup system seems to be working well, And the community is starting to grow I appreciate everyones activity from these boards. Have a good one guys!

NickGuru said:
Roland i received a huge spike in signups from china (~100 or so) and i deleted all sites that weren't in english.
woo thank you very much~ next time when u delete the account, can u give some time ur client to back up all the things first?if u don't want chinese account u should tell people about it.

Most of the accounts had nothing on them, And the ones that did were just fresh installs of "PHPWIND" board.
Mcvities said:
woo thank you very much~ next time when u delete the account, can u give some time ur client to back up all the things first?if u don't want chinese account u should tell people about it.

Back