• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: 10mb Where: Anywhere

Thanks for all the offers everyone! I have already went with WSWD.
  2. D

Anyone here good at basic photoshop?

I suck at photoshop/gimp. I try and try, but fail and fail. Each fail makes me what to try again. I have an idea for a logo, and just need it refined. I also need some just basic links updated with text. I'm broke, but I can pay a few bucks for a few min worth of your time. As for my logo...
  3. D

Oh forget my last post, I'll be going with the free option. wswd I'm going to PM you.
  4. D

I'm going to go with SoCheapHost's plan. Its about the price range. WAY more space and bandwidth than I'll ever need. And email accounts as well as extra domains.
  5. D

Request paid web hostingBudget? (optional) - Space? (optional) 10mb Bandwidth, traffic? (optional) 2gb Datacenter location? (optional)Anywhere Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?Shared hosting If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance video hosting...
  6. D

Need 10mb space / 2gb bandwidth. PHP / CGI a plus. What do ya got?

Remove please. Removed, used the form for requesting
  7. D

Looking for some free hosting cpanel/just a little space

I did add wanting an email. I have replied to all.
  8. D

Looking for some free hosting cpanel/just a little space

I'm looking for some free hosting. I am just wanting to set up a website for a small business I'm trying to set up. Its just for the barracks where I live, and so there wont be much traffic, and wont need much space. I would like: - cpanel - 2 Megs of storage space - 500+ megs of traffic -...
  9. D

Need help to make this idea work....

Does anyone know what I mean by the hotel log in? If you've ever been to a hotel, or where ever to use the wireless networking, you normally have to get a code from the front desk. (that way someone in the parking lot isn't getting free internet, only those who stay in the hotel do). As soon as...
  10. D

Now the hard part is the script side... I want the hotel type login to gain access to the server, and the once in, a nice script to display the videos, and discription of them as well as maybe a picture? I dunno...
  11. D

correct. I want only a WLAN to connect to the server.
  12. D

So here is the idea, to have a server not connected to the net (impossible to connect it, so not even an option), yet run a some type of website on it to use on ie or FireFox. I don't know hoe to do it, but I know hotels and places that offer free internet automatically redirect you to their...
  13. D

Looking for a Dedicated server or VPS that allows RapidLeech/TorrentFlux

At this point, I'm mostly open to find a VPS that I wont violate their TOS.
  14. D

Or more $$$, just looking for whats out there.
  15. D

I'm currently looking for a server (would like outside the us, but if your TOS allow torrents then thats ok with me), I'm really unsure of what I'm looking for in terms of requirements. More so, I am looking for a price of under $50. More ram the better, but maybe a min of 2gig, 20gig HD, and as...
  16. D

Wanted: Free webspace/domain for soldier going over seas

Hello, my name is Nick, and I'm a 25U who is currently in active duty. I am going over seas to Afghanistan in Sept. I was wanting a way to keep the family updated as much as I could with pictures and maybe some short video. I'm not looking for a lot of space or bandwidth because it shouldn't be...
  17. D

Super Cheap hosting requested!

Thanks for all the offers guys, I found my hosting!
  18. D

Your hosting seems great, and a great value, however, because I wont use hardly any of that space, I may hold out to see if I can get just a bit cheaper. However, I would guess that after a year I would be looking to something like your offering... Would you offer some type of discount for the...
  19. D

I've only got a few small requests for my super cheap hosting request. 1) ~$2/month, OR (would rather pay yearly) ~$24/year 2) 99.5%+ Uptime 3) Host who has been around for a while, and plans to be around for a while 4) Upgrading options for when/if the site grows. 5)...
  20. D

(php) Member Profiles script?

I got it... and its worth the $200..... It can do the full community, however, I think other php community scripts are better for the myspace thing, but for profiles and smaller communitys, this is just perfect!
Back