• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone here good at basic photoshop?

djyox

I suck at photoshop/gimp. I try and try, but fail and fail. Each fail makes me what to try again.

I have an idea for a logo, and just need it refined. I also need some just basic links updated with text.

I'm broke, but I can pay a few bucks for a few min worth of your time. As for my logo, it only took me 30 min to come up with it, and I'm sure it would take you 10 min to improve it by leaps and bounds. The other minor editing, should be easy enough. Plus, if you do good work and we can work out a good deal, I plan to come back a few times with the same type of deals.

I am willing to take a look at it, I have photoshop.
Just upload the files you got somewhere and drop me a PM. €5 per paypal will be fine ;)

If you have regular work of Photoshop then register for training institute or online video tutorials. If you have social sites then ask experts to help you.

I have done work in photoshop and illustrator for 3 years. So I have good experience in making logos and graphic designing.

I need help, I am looking for a web designer to hire for my project, that could be some freelancer who wouldn't charge very much... could be any rookie with some experience or smth... the question is where can I find one? can anybody help me?

Back