• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

EyeOS hosting needed!

Hello friends! I'm looking for hosting for EyeOS 2 for free. Requirements: 10gb of space 200gb of bandwidth? Willing to negotiate. Willing to post on forums, click on ads, include linkbacks, etc, etc! Yours, Lewis:evilb:
  2. R

Free Glype Proxy Hosting?

I need a host with something such as CPanel etc that allows Proxies. I won't need very much bandwidth at all, and I'll need a TINY amount of space. If you can help, can you please get in touch? :)
  3. R

Please review my site

Hello friends! Please could you review my gaming news / reviews site? :) http://www.Pixlcrushr.co.uk thanks!
  4. R

LF Help building Joomla site

Hello! I'm looking for someone who can help me set up my Joomla site, using the Quasar theme from Rocket. It's all installed, but I just can't get my head around Joomla! I can't pay for your services, unfortunately, but it ought to be a fairly easy job for anyone proficient in Joomla -...
  5. R

LF Boonex / Dolphin 7 hoster!

Hello! I'm afraid I'm a little bit clueless, but I require a Dolphin 7 hoster! I do not need much: 100mb of space and 1gb of bandwith would be plenty enough! I'm afraid I do not know much about the requirements (perhaps someone could help me out? :) or maybe even install it for me, if they are...
Back