• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LF Boonex / Dolphin 7 hoster!

rumo

Hello! I'm afraid I'm a little bit clueless, but I require a Dolphin 7 hoster! I do not need much: 100mb of space and 1gb of bandwith would be plenty enough! I'm afraid I do not know much about the requirements (perhaps someone could help me out? :) or maybe even install it for me, if they are very very nice? :) )

I do not have a paypal etc account, so am happy with a subdomain etc, although if you could show me how, I will register a co.cc name with pleasure.

In return for your services, perhaps I could swap a code for Blood Dragon armour on Mass Effect 2, if you wish? I'm afraid I don't have much to swap otherwise :lol:

Please email me at rumo@madowl.co.cc or post here if you are able to help me!

Thank you very, very, very much for your time!

-Rumo

Please note: I can place banners, linkbacks, etc to your site, and I don't need very much bandwith at all: It is primarily a test website, and will probably see less than 100 hits a month :)

Our hosting should support Dolphin - check out 0000free.com free hosting - with the following features.

1000 Mb Disk space
10000 MB Bandwidth
PHP + MySQL
cPanel
No Ads (although a link would be nice :))

Hi Rumo

I did not notice your post here. I hope that the hosting is going well for you on our servers. Please don't forget any issues please open a ticket or use our live chat system.

Have a nice day. :)

Hi Rumo

I did not notice your post here. I hope that the hosting is going well for you on our servers. Please don't forget any issues please open a ticket or use our live chat system.

Have a nice day. :)

You got him hosted?

Then mods can close thread because OP got a solution. But we'll wait till he response.

Back