• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

PawBill Reseller Program Launched

With the release of version 1.5.0, we are happy to announce the launch of the PawBill Reseller Program. You now have the opportunity to offer PawBill licenses to your clients and earn a profit from each sale. Become a reseller by simply signing up as a reseller for free (for a limited time)...
  2. E

** Introductory Pricing ** PawBill: v1.0.0 Released

PawBill is an Automation and Billing System for web hosts. Modules supported: cPanel eNom PayPal Manual Domain registrations Manual Payments (offline payments like check, wire transfer, etc) Tax Order form Customer Location reports Email communication Authorize.net...
  3. E

How to do email vaildation in javascript?

Google is your friend when it comes to finding small snippets of code :) See http://www.white-hat-web-design.co.uk/articles/js-validation.php
  4. E

my request to u(please help)

Did you modify config.php ? In that case, make sure you did not accidentally introduce a blank line in that file either before <?php or after ?>
  5. E

template-attack.com?

I haven't used them before, but $20 for 13000 templates ? Doesn't sound right.
  6. E

MY PR4 website

Could reduce the number of animations, but then I don't like animated images much - so maybe wait for more opinions before doing something about it :) Clicking on the Rubik's Cube leads to a non-existent page.
  7. E

PHP Mail Script Help

This should work - haven't tested it though: <?php $to = "myinbox@gmail.com"; $subject = "Quote Requested"; $email = $_REQUEST['mail'] ; $name = $_REQUEST['name'] ; $message = $_REQUEST['msg'] ; $headers = "From: $name <$email>" . $sent = mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers) ...
  8. E

Getting more out of LogWatch on a cPanel/WHM server

I was searching for something else the other day and came across this (search for LogWatch on the page). It changes the default paths for some of the log files so that they work on a cPanel/WHM server. This will give you more reports in your daily LogWatch email - specifically, it adds exim...
  9. E

styling css lists

This one's another good tutorial: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/taminglists/
  10. E

Debt Consolidation website, i would love your feedback

Actually, looks like the entire menu in the navbar is not working on the first page. If you click on the links to visit another page, a rollover on some navbar items shows you a menu.
  11. E

LiveZilla - What do you think of it?

Looks really feature packed. Thanks for sharing the link
  12. E

Simple photo gallery

I don't use a photo gallery - so can't recommend a specific software. However, the list at wikipedia might be a good place to start researching.
  13. E

Webhosting in India

Resellerclub has some Indian hosting plans. I purchase domain names from them, but have not purchased hosting from them yet - so not sure about the service (good service for domain names, though). As bagpiper mentioned, if you opt for indian hosting, you will have to pay more for less when...
  14. E

Best Registrar

I've used ResellerClub for years now and have been very happy with them. The price is good too.
  15. E

Google Chrome

I'm a web developer. So, my opinion on Google chrome is: <groan> another browser to code for. :p But seriously, competition is good and will benefit the end user.
  16. E

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Amazing !! Someone must have been really pissed off with vista :biggrin2:
  17. E

sig test

checking my signature
  18. E

does someone know javascript??

How about using some other tooltip library ? Here are 2 that look good: http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm http://sixrevisions.com/tutorials/javascript_tutorial/create_lightweight_javascript_tooltip/
  19. E

havin problem to install php apache mysql on my pc

xampp is very wasy to work with
Back