• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

havin problem to install php apache mysql on my pc

morfious

RESPECTED WEB MASTERS,

{{{{IM HAVING PROBLEM TO INSTALL PHP APACHE MYSQL ON MY PC, I BOUGHT NEW BOOK SAMS TECH YOURSELF. AND WITH IT I GOT A CD OF MICROMIDIA FLASH PLAYER 8. M TRYING TO INSTALL APACHE . WIZARD COMES AFTER THAT A FORM COMS WHERE I FILL MY DOMAIN NAME(LOCAL DOMAIN) N SERVER(LOCALHOST) N EMAIL (R_AKASHP@REDIFFMAIL.COM)I INSERTED MY OWN EMAIL COZ I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD I FILL THERE,N INSTALLATION COMPLETES,}}}}
NOW M GETING MY MAIN PROBLEM THAT IT SAYS TO INSTALL SERVICE N I DONT KWON HOW TO INSTALL SERVICE.
PLEASE HELP ME TO RUN MY APACHE ON MY WEB BROWSER

FOR PHP I CANNT UNDERSTAN WHAT SHOUD I TELL YOU. AFTER EXTRACTING PHP I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO INSTALL PHP PLZ HELP ME BRO'S

SAME WHITH MYSQL PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP

THANX:beer:

Unrespected MoFo.

Cap's abuse is a serious condition. Consult your local metal institute immediately.

m runnning <?php phpinfo(); ?> comand in notepad n saving it with phpinfo.php NAME but its not running ms world is opening???? please help weather xammp php well

m runnning <?php phpinfo(); ?> comand in notepad n saving it with phpinfo.php NAME but its not running ms world is opening???? please help weather xammp php well

Read the XAMPP documentation - That explains what to do! Why should we help you when you cannot even be bothered to help yourself even a little!

Last edited:
ok man, i wil spell it out for you. the easiest way to access the file is to save your php file "phpinfo.php" to the xampp/htdocs folder. you can create other folders in there that would represent the different sites. so, if you dont do that, just save it in htdocs. to access it, you have to launch a browser window, IE, FF, Safari, etc. for the url, by default, it will be http://loaclhost/. to get to the specific file type in http://localhost/phpinfo.php if you created a folder in the htdocs folder and saved it there instead, then go to http://localhost/FOLDER_NAME_HERE/phpinfo.php

you can get into setting up virtual hosts and other things later, but, you really need to get a grasp on how this basic stuff works first. Richard is right though man, you need to go read the xampp documentation. it is really simple to use, especially if you read.

richard bro m new in php, m programmer of c++ n its installation is totaly deffrent so i,m confused....... sorry fa irritate u... but u should aslo keep patient when some1 is new>... is't it???

thanx dude ibtrightdev n i know richard is right its frustating... but m new i will have to confess

Everyone was new at one point.
But most people try to help themselfs before asking questions, you blatantly did not, which is what is frustating. The documentation explains everything, but did you read it? No.

if some body has no clue about any thing so how can he help himself i if u r in my city how can u find me without knowing my name???

Back