• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LiveZilla - What do you think of it?

[JSH]John

JSHosts.com
NLC
I've been testing LiveZilla, the free live support software. I have to admit I'm amazed by it. I didn't expect this software to be as good as it is.

I have a Live Help Messenger license and I've decided to use LiveZilla instead as it's just so much better. I've had a few issues with Live Help Messenger and although v4 is due out soon, I don't think I'll be going back to it. LiveZilla is so much better than most if not all Live Support software currently available.

What do others think about this software? For those that haven't used it, take a look at: www.livezilla.com

I am using it for ages now, its brilliant software.
Did you know you can install the client (software) on an USB-stick?
I did, that way I can plug it in any where and give support to my clients. :D

I've been messing with LiveZilla for a while and have to say I like it quite a bit. The only other live chat software I've had experience with is Timpani and LiveZilla is definitely a contender with paid software.

Yes, I find that livezilla is a good bit of software. We actually were in talks to remove the branding. However its been a while since we got the final price confirmed.

I find its just as good as some paid software that I have used like Live Person who requires $50 per agent.

I used to use livezilla, and it was very good. The only downside is that you need to install the admin/client on your computer, and that won't run on linux.

Most Live Chat Operators have to be Human, ya?

Since most Humans use Windows / Mac OSX, not being able to run on Linux shouldn't be a problem. Unless you're the minority that uses Linux as your OS.

Back