• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Good VPS for file mirroring site with cPanel and 2GB RAM

Hi for file mirroring site, the files are not stored in the site, they're mirrored to rapidshare.com and megaupload and others, no copyright issue. i'm looking for good VPS with cPanel at least 2 GB ram. doesn't matter the location. should have a good support (actually that's the reason...
  2. A

If you are 30, or older, you might think this is hilarious!

When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking twenty-five miles to school every morning.... Uphill... Barefoot... BOTH ways… yadda, yadda, yadda And I remember promising myself that when I...
  3. A

meaningful and somehow sad

An old man was sitting with his 25 years old son in the train. Train is about to leave the station. the young man was filled with a lot of joy and curiosity. He was sitting on the window side. He took out one hand and felt the passing air. He shouted, "Papa see all trees are going behind"...
  4. A

any Travian players here?

i never thought that i would ever love an online game! this one is one of the best games around, i don't pay money for it, but really i LOVE IT! so: do you play it? do you pay for it?
  5. A

skype image icon

Hi you do realize that Skype icon is not shown right? i was away from the forum for like 3 or months the problem still there... here's a screen shoot: what's the problem?
  6. A

[WTS] 100% manual directory submission for low PRICE (review copies available)

Hello Me and my team are now offering directory submission service, what's unique about this service is that we do 100% submission! (no software to automatically submit anything!) IDEAL Package Submit your site to 400 directory: 11 sites with PR5 39 sites with PR4 156 sites with...
  7. A

1 banner 728X90 in a site getting 700 VISITS/DAY (450 UV/DAY) $20/M

Hi i'm selling only 1 banner for a very VERY special price! only $20 per month! your banner will appear instead of the Google Adsense in the header of every page of the site. PM me for Screen Shoots of Google analytics. the site is getting an average of 450 UV per day! a 700...
  8. A

quotation request for good dedicated server

Hi i'm having a problem with one of my sites, i'm waiting for the programmer of my site to report about it (i'm currently hosting my site on this plan so if it turns out to be that my site is under heavy traffic and the only way out is having a dedicated server i will then choose from your...
  9. A

where's my thread?

Hello yesterday i posted something in the general forum but i can't find it, and also i have not received any red reputation (meaning i didn't do anything wrong) so what happened and where's my thread?
  10. A

Buy link in a site getting 150+ Unique visitors per day only ($5 per month)

Hi I have started this file mirroring site a month ago. Started promoting it only recently, the site is getting more visitors everyday because it’s idea is so much unique, you just upload your file once and it’ll be distributed in all famous file hosting sites! The returning visitors are...
  11. A

coupon $50 with Myspace harry before 15/07/09

just received this by email: if you like this don't forget to give me some Rip+ ;)
  12. A

see how your brain tricks you!

This is simple math, just do it without a pen or a calculator just small numbers, keep adding them in your mind and in the end say the total and see if your brain tricked you or not ;) Just be sure NOT to repeat any number, if you get lost start over don’t go to previous numbers, just...
  13. A

Ignore list

Hello i was wondering where can i configure my ignore list in the forums? i guess it's available by default in Vbulletin...am i right?
  14. A

Cartoon of the day!

Hi Since I’m a huge fan of cartoons and caricatures, I thought maybe it'd be nice if we make a thread about it, no images allowed, only cartoons :) I’ll start: This is an Arabic one, it's written on each pot (Iran) and (North Korea) And the world is watching...
  15. A

i'm offering 125X125 for $2 a month in a gameing site

Hi i've one flash game (in my sign.) it's still new, but growing everyday. May.09 i had 703 Unique visitors with 12168 pages viewed June (up to 08/06/09) 346 Unique visitors with 38129 page viewed the site is getting an average of 60 unique visits everyday (and increasing) i'm...
  16. A

6GB shared hosting wanted

Hi i'm looking for Cpanel 6GB hard disk 30GB bandwidth (or less) i'll choose the cheapest price. i prefer Euro, but i don't mind good offers in the US or anywhere else. ahh, i'll be hosting a flash game website. Thanks
  17. A

your opinion of these domains please

Hi with the new bing.com i did some finishing and i was able to catch and register 2 domains, please tell me what you think about them... bing-us bing-them all dot com so what you think?
  18. A

anyone watched X-Men Origins?

I just did... I can say it's one of the best X-men movies, it amaze me how writers can make up 3 movies, and then create creatively a 4th one that happens before the 1st one, the way the movie ends is the beginning of the 1st one….this is creative! I like that a lot, indeed, I rewind and...
  19. A

images to be saved are always BMP why?

Hi i'm using IE6 at work (can't upgrade or use different browser because this is work PC) anyhow, previously when i want to save any image, i simple click right click, and choose " save picture as " previously, the pictures used to be downloaded as JPG now suddenly they're...
  20. A

Anyone tried Redux Media?

Hello I have recieved an email from this network (Redux) telling me that he's intrested in advertising in one of my sites, i didn't reply him anything yet, i thought it'd be better to check with people who have experience with this network. sharing any previous experience with Redux Media...
Back