• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone watched X-Men Origins?

abboodeh

I just did...

I can say it's one of the best X-men movies, it amaze me how writers can make up 3 movies, and then create creatively a 4th one that happens before the 1st one, the way the movie ends is the beginning of the 1st one….this is creative!

I like that a lot, indeed, I rewind and watched the last 15 minutes and compared it with the 1st one, and it’s really amazing!

anyone watched it?

not quite the same. the hobbit came before lord of the rings in the books. origins was just a story the writers made up to create another movie.

i so wanted origins to be good, but it kinda sucked.

I thought Origins started out alright, but just got worse and worse as it went on. Also got cheesier and cheesier as it went on. Probably not as bad as X3 though. I haven't seen the first or second X-Man films for a while now, but I remember liking them!

God of War did something like this (PS2 Game)
they made part 1 & 2 for PS2

then created 1 after them to the PSP, the story of the PSP version happened before the 1st one.

the games ends with Kratos (the hero) falling down to a cliff with all his weapon adds on and he lose his memory, then some gods took all his weapons and left him, the 1st part starts from there and he got cheated by the gods...etc

it's really creative to do backword story:p

so

why you didn't like it guys?

full of action, story is solid strong! except no Magnito (i love this devil guy!)

Back