• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Buy link in a site getting 150+ Unique visitors per day only ($5 per month)

abboodeh

Hi

I have started this file mirroring site a month ago. Started promoting it only recently, the site is getting more visitors everyday because it’s idea is so much unique, you just upload your file once and it’ll be distributed in all famous file hosting sites!
The returning visitors are increasing everyday!

Here’s a screen shoot

visits.png

(the url is on the screen shoot) or alternatively, click on the 1st link in my signature.

I’m selling links in header and footer of the all pages.
Prices are:
Header only $8 per link (4 spots available) it will appear just below google adsense, your link will appear in all pages of the site.
Footer $5 per link (4 spots available) it will appear just aove the Google adsense, your link will appear in all pages of the site.

*make your link BOLD with extra $1 for each link.

*Maximum 20 characters per link

*I’m running a very heavy google advertisement, also my site banner is in some sites.(benefit from this traffic)

Special offer 2 links in header will be given away for only $15 for 3 months (hurry and get 1 month free!)

Accepted payment method is only MONEYBOOKERS.

Pm or post here anything might pop to your mind :)

Regards,
Abboodeh

Can you get me a full page screenshot from Awstats? I would like to see where all the traffic is coming from to be sure it's real, and isn't from some auto surf program.

Gamer4u

PM sent waiting for your response.

build-a-host
i don't have awstats, but here's a full page screen shoot of google Analytics (which is more accurate ;)

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1071/26436222.jpg

here's the reffering sites(of course it's showing lower # of visits the difference is CPC from google)

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2526/64890393.jpg

by the way, i stopped my campaigns since two days to see the actual visits, and gladly the visits didn't drop so bad :)

any questions...i'm here :)

update

i'm offering banner 928X90 in banner of all pages for only $20 per month

daily visits now are 480 in average(and growing)
average UV per day is 200 (and growing)

i'm selling 2 ad spots only
(header =instead of the google Adsense) for $20 per month only
(footer =instead of the google Adsense)for $15 per month only

Back