• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

[WTS] IPB License

Looking for $125, Expires in November 2012 For those who don't know, every 6 months you renew it for 25 bucks only if you want continued support and upgrades from IPB, otherwise you can continue using it without the renewal fee Payment via paypal only.
  2. C

Looking for Offshore

5-10GB Space 20GB + Bandwidth Preferbly atleast 5 MYSQL databases and many FTP accounts allowed. Offshore being such as Asia, Netherlands etc.
  3. C

Offshore Hosting Needed

Looking for offshore hosts (Offshore from USA,UK Etc) 1-10GB Space 10-50gb BW 5-10 Mysql Databases Preferably not over priced.
  4. C

Need Hosting For Airsoft Team Website.

Hello site hosters, I need a host to host my Airsoft Teams website. I'm looking for maybe around 10GB's of Bandwidth to start and hopefully have upgrade plans to go towards to if needed. I'm looking for around 250-500MB of space as well. The only strict requirement i have is that the host...
  5. C

Looking for Hosting

I'm looking for a host that can provide me for the following *Disk Space - 25mb - 50mb *Bandwidth - 10gb - 15gb (Would like if there were upgradeable plans on this) *Mysql 2-3 *Advertisements - I really am not a fan of doing post 2 host i will offer to put a small banner or link back to...
  6. C

Looking for webhost - 100-500mb Space - Ad's "Accepted"

I'm looking for a webhost for machinima purposes. No videos will be hosted on the site and will be hosted on other sites. The site will only contain Wordpress and maybe images i upload to the FTP for the news updates. Space - 100-500MB (Great if i can start at 100MB then upgrade if needed)...
Back