• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Hosting

CubeMan

I'm looking for a host that can provide me for the following

*Disk Space - 25mb - 50mb
*Bandwidth - 10gb - 15gb (Would like if there were upgradeable plans on this)
*Mysql 2-3
*Advertisements - I really am not a fan of doing post 2 host i will offer to put a small banner or link back to your site.
--
*Panel (Cpanel is what i prefer but not a requirement)

I plan on making videos with in game footage using Valve's source SDK. All the media will be hosted on various sites such as youtube,filefront,vimeo and other video hosting sites. The only thing on the website will be some images, a installation of Wordpress and possible a forum.

We offer this if you like but for post2host isn't hard to post in our forums

Bronze Plan
Space: 2GB
Bandwidth: 50GB
Unlimited Mysql Databases And Cpanel Features
Posts Required On Our Forum: 10/One time only!

NO ADS!
Have Cpanel

cool ha?
Join us - http://bryansoft.com/forum

I'm looking for a host that can provide me for the following

*Disk Space - 25mb - 50mb
*Bandwidth - 10gb - 15gb (Would like if there were upgradeable plans on this)
*Mysql 2-3
*Advertisements - I really am not a fan of doing post 2 host i will offer to put a small banner or link back to your site.
--
*Panel (Cpanel is what i prefer but not a requirement)

I plan on making videos with in game footage using Valve's source SDK. All the media will be hosted on various sites such as youtube,filefront,vimeo and other video hosting sites. The only thing on the website will be some images, a installation of Wordpress and possible a forum.

Hello there. :)

Here is what our free hosting service, 40gigs.com, can offer you:

40 GB space
1000 GB bandwidth
FTP
PHP 5
10 MySQL databases
No ads
No post2host

http://www.40gigs.com

:)

AFreeWebHost.com can offer you our Free Plan 1 which would fit your needs.

Free Plan 1
100Mb Disc Space
5Gb Bandwidth
CPanel / Fantastico
Unlimited Features
Full Details

Our Free Plan 2 has 20Gb Bandwidth, and the Free Plan 3 has 30GB but, they all require different ads, too.

Requires no forum posting at all! All we require is a small text link, which earns you money!, and a 180x150 button ad anywhere on all pages.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime!

Good luck!

Back