• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting For Airsoft Team Website.

CubeMan

Hello site hosters, I need a host to host my Airsoft Teams website. I'm looking for maybe around 10GB's of Bandwidth to start and hopefully have upgrade plans to go towards to if needed.

I'm looking for around 250-500MB of space as well.

The only strict requirement i have is that the host has been up for a couple of months.

Hello CubeMan,

http://freeresellers.us exists since 14/03/2009.
We are a post 2 host, but don't require lots of posting.
Just 10 topics and 20 posts to get your account activated and 5 posts a month to keep your account. We use WHM / cPanel.

Because we offer free resellers, you can also host your friends!

5 GB Space
25 GB Bandwidth

I can sponsor you. :) If you could just put a "Hosted by" link on your site somewhere.
Cross Industries can sponsor you the following:

Standard Plan
512Mb Disk Space
10Gb Bandwidth
10 Features

**EDIT: If interested, reply back here and I will PM you the link.

Last edited:
Hello CubeMan,

http://freeresellers.us exists since 14/03/2009.
We are a post 2 host, but don't require lots of posting.
Just 10 topics and 20 posts to get your account activated and 5 posts a month to keep your account. We use WHM / cPanel.

Because we offer free resellers, you can also host your friends!

5 GB Space
25 GB Bandwidth

freeresellers.us is one i use to one of my site..

GeekStep has been online for well over a year.

We host our members on a dedicated server!

We have reliable, fast and brilliant hosting support! The best thing is it is absolutely free!

For your needs we reccomend:

Shared B
1GB Space
15GB Bandwidth
10 Of Each Features
cPanel
Fantastico De Luxe
Only 40 GeekCash Needed
Apply
More Plans

If you do not want to post then contact us and we can give you hosting if you link back to GeekStep.
If you have a site on another server then we can do a free transfer to ours!
You will not be disappointed!

NO ADS, NO LINK Back & NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

Evct Hosting would love to sponsor you or anyone doing things like this, just let us know what you need and we can customize it for you. We have been in buisness legally since 2007 and are looking to provide new types of services for everyone's needs. Let us know, thank you.

Back