• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

DevilsHost - Easter Surprises Event

We believe we are one of the best and most reliable free hosts around and as if our great plans weren't enough this week we have something a bit special for you but first have a look at a couple of our great free hosting plans. Free Hosting Plans: Lustful - (no linkback required) 150MB...
  2. D

15% off Reseller Hosting ~ Not Oversold!!!

We offer reliable reseller hosting services each including cpanel 11 / whm as standard. Friendly Proffesional Support We provide friendly & professional support whom are happy to help you with any issues (within obvious reason) that you have, please don't think you are being a nuisance...
  3. D

ServerDaemon | Shared & Reseller Hosting from $5.99

ServerDaemon is proud to announce the launch of our new hosting service and we are confident that you will find out service reliable and satisfactory and we are backing that up with a 7 day money back guarantee for new clients (refund policy applies) Basic Entry Level - Shared 5GB Space...
  4. D

Unresponsive Clients... What To Do?

Hey guys, I'm having something of an issue with a client who is not responding to emails yet is very active on ftp after looking through my server logs, I wanted to contact him about some seemingly personal media files he has uploaded, they are unrelated to his site, as they are video files i...
  5. D

250MB Space & 6GB Bandwidth Xmas Special

Hello In the spirit of christmas were giving away double space and bandwidth on our lustful (no linkback) plan for domain owners, read on for more details. when you receive the first PM after your application reply to it and Quote The Code: SECRETSANTA Please Note: This offer is for...
  6. D

Attention DevilsHost Clients

Hello I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but it seemed the most appropriate forum, if it's not the right forum mods are welcome to move it. DevilsHost has recently been experiencing suspected hardware issues and again the server has been down most of the day, we are...
  7. D

DevilsHost - 150+MB Space 3GB Bandwidth cpanel 11

Hello DevilsHost provides what we think is the best and most stable free hosting around and what's more we don't oversell or give too much space. Quite often hosts who give insane ammounts of space end up being abused more by users, especially if the host is not managed properly. Have a...
  8. D

What would you give in return for hosting

Well I can't help but notice more and more people seem to be expecting more from their free hosts, so I thought this poll might be interesting to see who would be willing to give what, if anything in exchange for hosting. It really annoys me when I see people expecting so much from a host...
  9. D

DevilsHost - 150MB+ space, 3GB Bandwidth, cpanel 11, php 5.2.6 (subdomains allowed)

DevilsHost are now pleased to announce that our post to host plans are available, we also have some plans which mean you don't even have to post anything. We have also changed the way our P2H plans work, all you have to do now is simply post the required number of posts once, not per month as...
  10. D

Suspicious file?

Hi I was just having a look through one of the free hosting accounts on my server and found a rather suspicious looking file which wasn't there yesterday. Basically it looks like it uploads a file from one remote location to another from(http://): to(filename): Looks like this could...
  11. D

Opinions Appreciated

Hi Not sure if this is ok in here or not but I would appreciate your opinions on my TOS which I have written myself, i'm not a lawyer or anything but I tried to keep it simple and understandable. I would greatly appreciate your opinion on it...
  12. D

DevilsHost is back!!!! - 150MB Space, 3GB Bandwidth, cpanel 11, php 5.2.5

Hello I'm pleased to announce that DevilsHost is back. Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances with our previous provider we have had to start over again. However this time we have our own server but enough of that i'm sure you want to know what FREE hosting plans we have. We allow...
  13. D

DevilsHost | new plan Blaze P2H | 200MB Space 5GB Bandwidth

Hi all Recently DevilsHost suffered some downtime after our previous provider shut down without warning, you can read about this downtime HERE We are proud to announce the arrival of our newest plan BLAZE P2H which is a post 2 host plan. Have a look at some of the great features Blaze...
  14. D

cpanel 11 | 250MB Space 4GB Bandwidth

DevilsHost is delighted to offer you our new plan, Inferno P2H - which offers twice as much space and more bandwidth than our best non-P2H plan. Inferno P2H - Requires 10 non-spam posts per month & linkback cpanel 11 250MB Space 4GB Bandwidth AweStats Webmail SquirellMail/Horde...
  15. D

Special offer | 200MB Space and 4GB bandwidth | cpanell 11

For one week only DevilsHost is offering 200MB space and 4GB bandwidth on our lustful pro plan. Please feal free to ask any pre-signup questions here or via our forum. Lustful Pro - Linkback Required 200MB Space 4GB Bandwidth cpanel 11 AweStats Webmail - SquirellMail/Horde FTP...
  16. D

New Plan | Lustful Pro - 150MB Space 3GB bw, RVSiteBuilder & more

Hiya Devils Host can now offer the following plan for free but if you would like this plan then a sitewide linkback is required. Lustful Pro - Linkback Required 150MB Space 3GB Bandwidth AweStats Webmail - SquirellMail/Horde FTP Accounts (5) MySQL Databases (5) PHP 5.2.5 File...
  17. D

CustomVB(.)com for sale

Hi all i'm looking to sell this VBulletin related domain registered at domainsite and I will accept payments only via paypal. Domain: CustomVB(.)com Expires: 2008-nov-20 Domainsite Registered Price: $35 I can post proof of ownership if required, a screenshot of the domain list...
  18. D

100MB Space | 2GB Bandwidth | Cpanel 11 & upgrades allowed

Hi all Devils Host is proud to bring to your our free lustful plan, which is perfect for smaller sites & blogs, we also allow upgrades for users who link back to us, but this is optional so you don't have to have any ads whatsoever. Check out what you get below. Lustful Plan: ( FREE )...
Back