• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DevilsHost is back!!!! - 150MB Space, 3GB Bandwidth, cpanel 11, php 5.2.5

DevilsHost

Hello

I'm pleased to announce that DevilsHost is back.

Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances with our previous provider we have had to start over again. However this time we have our own server but enough of that i'm sure you want to know what FREE hosting plans we have.

We allow subdomains (subdomain.devilshost.com) and TLD/ccTLD domains only. No free domains such as .TK / uni.cc

For more plans Click Here

Lustful - (no linkback required)

150MB Space
3GB Bandwidth
cpanel 11
AweStats
Webmail - SquirellMail/Horde
FTP Accounts (5)
MySQL Databases (5)
PHP 5.2.5
File Manager & Legacy File manager

Lustful Pro - Linkback Required

200MB Space
4GB Bandwidth
cpanel 11
AweStats
FTP Accounts (5)
MySQL Databases (5)
PHP 5.2.5

Plague (NEW) - Linkback Required + Linkback to hosted site

250MB Space
4GB Bandwidth
cpanel 11
AweStats
FTP Accounts (5)
MySQL Databases (5)
PHP 5.2.5

We also have other post 2 host plans however they are not yet available but when they are you will hear about them.

The above plans both require a linkback to our site and the new Plague plan also requires a linkback to a hosted site. A hosted site list will become available once people start getting accounts.

Please read our Terms of Service and our Application Guidelines before you apply.

Site: http://devilshost.com

Please Note: Fantastico is currently unavailable as I have not yet purchased a license but I hope to do so in the not to distant future. I hope this doesn't deter you from our great hosting.

Back