• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

A Shared Hosting Checklist

So guys I just wrote a shared hosting checklist. Basically all the things you need to check before you choose a webhost. There's probably a few things that you might not know about. Look at the article here: http://www.webrampage.com/the-ultimate-shared-hosting-checklist/ Comments are welcome...
  2. T

FFmpeg, mencoder, cPanel 11 | 5gb space & 100gb Bandwidth!

Hey everyone, We are offering free cPanel 11 hosting at Whooked. To use this service, you need to register at Whooked first. Here are our plans: BASIC 1000mb Space 25000mb Bandwidth 10 MySQL databases 10 Email accounts 10 Domains 10 Sub-Domains FFmpeg Enabled (allows you to run a site like...
  3. T

Check out my blog design please

Hey guys, Please take a look at www.webrampage.com. That's my blog. I changed the name and design. I would love some feedback on the design, logo, content, etc. Like if you would read it or not. Thank you. I appreciate it!
  4. T

FREE 5gb, 100gb bw cPanel 11, FFmpeg, NO ADS!

Hey everyone, We are offering free cPanel 11 hosting at Whooked. To use this service, you need to register at Whooked first. Here are our plans: BASIC 1000mb Space 25000mb Bandwidth 10 MySQL databases 10 Email accounts 10 Domains 10 Sub-Domains FFmpeg Enabled (allows you to run a site like...
  5. T

Free Online PHP Editor

Hey, This is a cool site. It lets you edit PHP and other programming languages. Its basically like Dreamweaver online. You can use this when you're at work or school. Well take a look. www.EditPHPOnline.com Comments and suggestions are welcome!
  6. T

Review this funny site please

Hey guys, I'm putting this site up for review. I know we've got some great critics here. So here's the link: http://www.urlsanywhere.com You might wanna read all of the stuff if you want a good laugh. I mean like a big laugh. Let me know how I could improve this site. Design, logo, SEO, etc...
  7. T

100GB bw, 5GB space, cPanel 11, FFmpeg & NO ADS! | Whooked Host

8. T

Need A Webhost ASAP!

I need a webhost. I'm looking into shared and semi-dedicated. I will need about 2gb space and about 50gb bandwidth (more preferred). A lot of concurrent users on the MySQL databases. Let me know. Thanks!
  9. T

Selling Web 2.0 Site + Domain [GREAT DEAL!]

I'm selling a web 2.0 style site about web design and graphics design. It will come with the domain and the quality content. The site is at Bizkniz.net Just send me your offer. I will accept any reasonable offer. Btw, I am selling this site because I no longer have time to do all the web and...
  10. T

Hosting Need ASAP Please

Hey, I need a free hosting account as soon as possible. I don't really care about space. 500mb (or 300mb) would be enough for me. And I would like about 10gb bandwidth or more. cPanel is preferred. And I need like 50-100 concurrent MySQL users. Or more. 300mb 10gb bandwidth cPanel preferred...
  11. T

Fast Proxy Service (Cannot be blocked)

Whooked Proxy is simple and fast. Just enter your URL and thats it. You also have options to play around with. And our proxy can't be blocked since we allow https. http://www.proxy.whooked.com
  12. T

Look at this! Please look! Please! C'mon look here!

Hey, So look at this and give me some feedback. Like how I could improve the looks, etc. I'm going to take feedback on 2 sites actually. lol The link are: brainfeedlabs.com & whooked.com Thanks. Hope you like the sites!
  13. T

Hey! Hire me! Pick me! Pick me!

Hi there, Do you need someone to do some work for you? Like installing scripts, making blog posts, customizing/modifying scripts, editing templates, etc. I can do a great job at a great price! I have a lot of experience and I know what I'm doing. For more information, please click...
  14. T

i need free reseller hosting account

Hey. I need free reseller hosting account. I want it ad/pop-up free. I don't want to do forum posting, but still please give me an offer. So, let me know.
  15. T

Free 10gb bd, 300mb, (ad/pop-up free)

must check this out!! (ad/pop-up free) click here 300mb space 10gb bandwidth 7 databases 5 domains 5 sub-domains PHP Sendmail Enabled FTP Account Email account Protected folders NO ADS OR POP-UP 100% free!!! click here
Back