• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Would anyone like to share a cPanel VPS with me?

Problem resolved. Thank you!
  2. S

Yes. The point is that I don't need that much resource right now, I need only about 10-15 GB disk space, and maybe 100 GB bandwidth.
  3. S

Yea, CS Squad, you are right. I don't wanna buy that VPS only for myself and my sites because it is too expensive for me. I am currently looking for someone who is in the same situation, and together we could buy a VPS.
  4. S

Maybe, I didn't know where to put it, 'cause I'm running a free hosting company... :)
  5. S

Hello, I am the owner of a popular hungarian free hosting company. I want to buy a VPS for it, it costs about 30 dollars a month. The server would have a great uptime, around 99,9%. Now, I'm looking for someone to share this VPS with. It would have: 1024 MB RAM 1,5 GHZ CPU 50 GB disk...
  6. S

Reseller

Yea, I just think that a VPS is more than I need currently. And a reseller is much cheaper.
  7. S

Reseller

Hello, I own a free hosting company, and I need a new reseller account with the following specs: 15-20 GB space (7 GBs already in use at another provider) 100 GB bandwidth cPanel/WHM Unlimited number of cPanel accounts (currently about 200) WHMReseller preferred, although it's not a must...
  8. S

Burst.NET

Hello, What do you think about Burst.Net's VPS service? Is their uptime good? Thanks in advance! Regards, Levente
  9. S

Free 1GB Space 10GB Transfer!

What are you using, Apache or Lighttpd?
  10. S

What do you think of my T.O.S?

Why dont you allow non english content?
  11. S

Need Reseller WHM

No post2host, no banners? Do you think anybody will give you a reseller for nothing?
  12. S

Free (RESELLER WHM/CPANEL) -Choose your Package !!!!! www.resell2you.com

xD. This hosting company I've ever seen was online for the shortest time...
  13. S

Free 3-rd level domain services

You can try out da.ru. It has a DNS feature, too.
  14. S

Reseller

Let me see! You can try out estdomains.com and dotcomgenie.com
  15. S

Success Seeks Server Partnership

Please add me on MSN: cslevente@citromail.hu
  16. S

Free resellers at ResellersLab.com

Hello, We are a brand new free reseller hosting community. Our servers are more than reliable, and our support staff is ready to answer your questions anytime! For more information, please visit: http://resellerslab.com
  17. S

cP Creator - v2.3 - myBB, IPB, phpBB, vB Post 2 Host, Staff Accounts and MORE!

Can you PM me the link, too, please? Just an idea what I already shared with you: separated language files, just saying again, because it would be a very useful feature.
Back