• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Would anyone like to share a cPanel VPS with me?

schoolbag

Hello,

I am the owner of a popular hungarian free hosting company. I want to buy a VPS for it, it costs about 30 dollars a month. The server would have a great uptime, around 99,9%. Now, I'm looking for someone to share this VPS with. It would have:

1024 MB RAM
1,5 GHZ CPU
50 GB disk space
1 TB monthly bandwidth
cPanel/WHM

If you would like to have a cheap reseller on the server (e.g.: 20 GB space and 500 GB bandwidth for about 12 USD), please let me know. If you have any questions, ask freely! Thanks in advance!

schoolbag , i can't help you with vps , but i can offer a reseller with 50 gigs of space and 1000gb for $30 per month(we can negotiate a price) for cpanel/whm/fantastico .
this price will continue as long as the server account i'm offering you lasts(don't worry , i plan to be around for around 10 yrs and more)
If interested , let me know...(i know this is gonna be difficult for me)

ps: this is a limited offer , won't last too long .
and plz also note i won't allow overselling , you can make upto 500 accounts(less is ok) . but this is upgradable when you are able to fill up the storage you got .

Last edited:
schoolbag , i can't help you with vps , but i can offer a reseller with 50 gigs of space and 1000gb for $30 per month(we can negotiate a price) for cpanel/whm/fantastico .
this price will continue as long as the server account i'm offering you lasts(don't worry , i plan to be around for around 10 yrs and more)
If interested , let me know...(i know this is gonna be difficult for me)

ps: this is a limited offer , won't last too long .
and plz also note i won't allow overselling , you can make upto 500 accounts(less is ok) . but this is upgradable when you are able to fill up the storage you got .

but looks like schoolbag had made up his mind to buy the VPS and just wanted to find ppl to buy over half of his VPS when he bought it...

Yea, CS Squad, you are right. I don't wanna buy that VPS only for myself and my sites because it is too expensive for me. I am currently looking for someone who is in the same situation, and together we could buy a VPS.

wel , i have no problems , as it is it would have been more beneficial for you than for me .
these are throw away prices as you can see :hm:

Yes. The point is that I don't need that much resource right now, I need only about 10-15 GB disk space, and maybe 100 GB bandwidth.

looks like u both also need someone to purchase half of the resource on ur hand which is extra for u.

how bout u both merge those extra resources and start a joint venture company?
it would be great to do that too
:)

Hello,

I am the owner of a popular hungarian free hosting company. I want to buy a VPS for it, it costs about 30 dollars a month. The server would have a great uptime, around 99,9%. Now, I'm looking for someone to share this VPS with. It would have:

1024 MB RAM
1,5 GHZ CPU
50 GB disk space
1 TB monthly bandwidth
cPanel/WHM

If you would like to have a cheap reseller on the server (e.g.: 20 GB space and 500 GB bandwidth for about 12 USD), please let me know. If you have any questions, ask freely! Thanks in advance!

Hmm, that server doesnt cost anywere near $30 a month, its from burst.net and is $22.90 with cpanel, just thought I would let you guys know :)

Back