• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Success Seeks Server Partnership

azoundria

I am willing to pay all the base costs for the server, place your name officially as a site partner on all pages of my site, and ultimately bring thousands to your doorstep. All I'm asking in return is for a reliable, high-end setup, and your help to bring things online.

I have currently established a net-wide reputation for my free host based on client satisfaction and extensive features. However, as of late, maintaining reliability and increasing profit are proving a challenge. Essentially I can sum it up as this:

In order to make the profits to get a good enough setup fast enough to meet growing client demands, I need to have the setup in the first place.

There is no loss to you, only great word spread about your servers and lots of new customers to be gained. Please let me know if you have any questions below.

Matt I will be on later this weekend if you have time to discuss this. I am more than interested

Back