• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

I like wasting free web-host`s staff time Blog - Read This

then what is tos for? just for name sake? if you do it what you feel, this itself shows how good your host must be, i didnt had any much content in my blog that made you or aaron suspend the a/c. i had redirected to my blog because i was working on my main smf forum, and i didnt wanted members...
  2. P

i told you lier because you had said aron suspsended my account for redirecting to co.nr domain, which was not true, if you handle many support members, then you should also know that before commenting on a person you should have check the thread where aron had said, he suspended due to my blog...
  3. P

yes thats me, who had written that blog, now since from many days i was not here, and didnt checked this post, and i have with the proof whoever i have blacklisted, nobody can deny that proof, i can show it over here, my intension in my blog was just to make it aware to the new users who are...
  4. P

help needed in vbulletin ....

i said leased is for 1 month, not licensed software lol
  5. P

Rep help?

thanks Jan now i have disabled that.
  6. P

looking for partnership for free Dedicated server

you dont earn that much income, it shows that you have no idea on how to earn with adsense, i pity on you for that, anyways i earn that much from adsense every month, now anybody from admin or mod just lock this topic.
  7. P

just check my above post, and tell me if i have said any single time that i wont give any guarantee of earning 250$ month? did i said this? first answer to my question? unnecessarily do not reply here, when you dont understand what i am providing, and what i am not. and please stop discussion on...
  8. P

Rep help?

does anyone knows how to disable the reputation? i had visited my usercp, but didnt find any disable option for reputation.
  9. P

yes i was asking for warez hosting, but on the new server, i am not gonna do all those stuff, and i checked the rules too of this site, so i am not gonna ask for warez any more, server i need is for preety neat forum community for support & discussion purpose, that's all. and please do not try...
  10. P

i had seen in vbulletin, i was trying to purchase vbulletin owned license, it showed me
  11. P

i am saving my money which i am already getting from adsense for making my own server, which is gonna take bit of time, that is not worth 250$, obviously if i am asking for free server, so definately i am not providing a loss for that server company aswell, i am into business too of hosting...
  12. P

nope its for 1 year, leased is per month, licensed is for 1 year.
  13. P

NWH Networks Hacked

oh alright then its fine :-)
  14. P

Need free Reseller

hmmm you are asking too much, that also without ads & without forum posting, i dont know if anyone can help you for this or not.
  15. P

if you do not have a license, then you need to purchase a owned license worth 160$ for 1year from vbulletin.
  16. P

NWH Networks Hacked

lol so you want someone to hack your host? strange.
  17. P

hello i am looking for free dedicated server with this much quote details Intel Pentium 4 2,8Ghz or dual core 1024MB DDRam 120GB hard drive 1500GB Bandwidth (traffic) 100Mbit connection (very powerfull, upto 11.7Mb/sec up and down) Operating system: Linux CentOS Enterprise 4.5 Control...
  18. P

Free shoutcast server

i dont know whether they have license or not, but i found a topic in one of the forum, so gave that link to this person & you dont need a broadcast license, untill unless you dont start with your own radio station with your own name.
  19. P

What was your first free web host?

my first host bravenet
  20. P

Joolo Dead?

i think they are still dead.
Back