• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help needed in vbulletin ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope its for 1 year, leased is per month, licensed is for 1 year.

I'd like to know where you got that information from. Somehow I don't see why you would pay $85 per month when you could get an owned license for cheaper than two months, from your pricing. :eek3:

--

Yes, if you pay $160 you need never pay again. Unless you want to renew support.

I'd like to know where you got that information from. Somehow I don't see why you would pay $85 per month when you could get an owned license for cheaper than two months, from your pricing. :eek3:

--

Yes, if you pay $160 you need never pay again. Unless you want to renew support.

i had seen in vbulletin, i was trying to purchase vbulletin owned license, it showed me

vBulletin (Owned License)
The owned vBulletin Forum license allows you to run the software on your site indefinitely. Along with this license, you will receive one year of free updates. Beyond the first year, you will have to pay a nominal fee, currently $30, to obtain updates for an additional year.

This license includes free support via email and on the community forum. Phone Support is not included in the license price but may be purchased for an additional cost either at the time of initial purchase, or afterwards through the Members' Area.

The owned vBulletin Forum license allows you to run the software on your site indefinitely.

And I'd like to see where you got your per month information from :)

Vinyong, I'm happy to install whatever modifcations you require, for a small fee. :)

I smell warez-- someone using a cracked vbulletin LOL

yeah I don't think vbulletin will register that for you bud, you may have to convert it to phpbb so you save all your posts/threads then buy a new vb license and convert back to vb

that should help :)

The owned vBulletin Forum license allows you to run the software on your site indefinitely.

And I'd like to see where you got your per month information from :)

Vinyong, I'm happy to install whatever modifcations you require, for a small fee. :)

i said leased is for 1 month, not licensed software lol

hi all.... i am wondering who could help me with the add on of
google ads and those banners etc...

hmmm... what's myspace all about? how can one earn from there?

When you buy the license and we know you own a license we will then help you out. :) No sense in us getting in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back