• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for partnership for free Dedicated server

Status
Not open for further replies.

power4hosting

hello i am looking for free dedicated server with this much quote details

Intel Pentium 4 2,8Ghz or dual core
1024MB DDRam
120GB hard drive
1500GB Bandwidth (traffic)
100Mbit connection (very powerfull, upto 11.7Mb/sec up and down)
Operating system: Linux CentOS Enterprise 4.5
Control Panel: cPanel 11 pro with RVskin Fanntastico/WHM unlimited domains license
php version 5.0 & with rest all mysql, email account & all other features should be unmetered.

no ads on my site or on my any free clients site, should allow to host music site for my clients or even proxy type scripts.

all root server should be handled by me only, no one else, not even you if you are giving me this server, you will first create this server for me & then all charge will be handled by me & my partner, you will not be interfearing.

i should be having an ability to create master reseller/ reseller aswell as shared hosting, i want to give free or paid hosting its upto me & yeah one more thing i dont want any server downtime, any single day if server goes down, it will be big trouble for me & i also should have that much ability as a root server i can take backup of my own sites aswell as my clients site daily, weekly or monthly, its upto me.

for giving this big server to me, i will be providing you a very big deal.

1) you will be my site partner, your hosting site link will be giving in my site, same you should do it in your site aswell, so that if any new clients you get, and they want feedbacks about your site, can come to my site & ask me or my partner.

2) i will be helping you earn 250$ every month with google adsense.

3) i will also help you to sell your paid hosting or server to others, and i wont be taking any commission for it.

so in total you are giving me server even if of 300$ month, it wont be loss for you, specially earning 250$ from adsense, and getting extra money for selling your own host or server + domain if you want it to sell it, also you get our testimonial so that you get more clients.

anybody if interested to give me server & interested in being partner, can just reply here. if you are not interested, then do not reply.

ok i have a couple of questions....

How do you intend on making this amazing $250 every month from adsense?
Also, do you honestly think that a host wouldever supply you a baisically "Free" server?

Why don't you use that $250 you can guarantee from Adsense and lease a dedicated server?

This is a joke, seriously. It's amazing how you want a free server, but you don't want any type of interference from the owner. You're crazy, really crazy.

I agree with Lucas. You are requesting a free high-end server, And your offer is to give them $250, which is not even guaranteed. Good luck.

i am saving my money which i am already getting from adsense for making my own server, which is gonna take bit of time, that is not worth 250$, obviously if i am asking for free server, so definately i am not providing a loss for that server company aswell, i am into business too of hosting company, so i know how much server costs, and that's why i am currently building my own server, which will take alot of time, till that time i need server which has good uptime, if i am asking the server owner not to interfear, that doent mean i am crazy, i am asking not to interfear, means all cpanel & rest all technical stuff will be handled by me & my partner, no one else. what so crazy about it? when we can handle technical stuff, why owner would like to interfear in it? btw as per the first person question, about how i will make earn 250$ month, is that i myself earn that much from my own sites, every month, and so i can help server owner to earn 250$, and it is guarantee, i didnt said its not guarantee, i had told i will make server owner earn upto 250$, which means i will do it for sure + there paid server/ hosting will be sold by us, so where is the loss here? just tell me?

Plus this fellow was asking for free warez hosting in another forum, so this is definately shady. Avoid at all cost.

Plus this fellow was asking for free warez hosting in another forum, so this is definately shady. Avoid at all cost.

yes i was asking for warez hosting, but on the new server, i am not gonna do all those stuff, and i checked the rules too of this site, so i am not gonna ask for warez any more, server i need is for preety neat forum community for support & discussion purpose, that's all. and please do not try to misguide anyone when you dont know know why i need free server. i had already told in my first post, if anyone not interested, should not reply to this post, only if you are interested then reply.

Here, We just want to make sure that no one here gets ripped off/scammed.

Now, Tell me if someone was asking for a server with those specs, and with cPanel which costs about $50, Plus they can't guarantee you any money, And by the sound of it, They only plan to use the server for a little while, So the provider can not sell it as new, Would you go and give it to them? Just answer that.

Here, We just want to make sure that no one here gets ripped off/scammed.

Now, Tell me if someone was asking for a server with those specs, and with cPanel which costs about $50, Plus they can't guarantee you any money, And by the sound of it, They only plan to use the server for a little while, So the provider can not sell it as new, Would you go and give it to them? Just answer that.

just check my above post, and tell me if i have said any single time that i wont give any guarantee of earning 250$ month? did i said this? first answer to my question? unnecessarily do not reply here, when you dont understand what i am providing, and what i am not. and please stop discussion on this, asusual i am not goona take free server from you for sure. any admin team just close this topic, as i will find this server somewhere else, but unusual comments i dont want it here. thats all. now no more i will be replying here.

if anybody is interested then only send me PM. no more discussion here, its simply waste of my time.

i have send PM to Jan, told her to lock the topic.

Last edited:
Yes, If your income is from adsense, Then there is absolutely no way to guarantee the $250.

Ill ask a mod to lock.

Yes, If your income is from adsense, Then there is absolutely no way to guarantee the $250.

Ill ask a mod to lock.

you dont earn that much income, it shows that you have no idea on how to earn with adsense, i pity on you for that, anyways i earn that much from adsense every month, now anybody from admin or mod just lock this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back