• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Require a host for my portfolio

Hey all, So I've had an excellent host for about 2 years called drip host and then suddenly they dissapeard. And that means I need a new host for my portfolio. Bascily I use wordpress to host websites I've designed. (not hosting the actuall websites, but pictures and links to them) Would...
  2. N

Need reliable host

Hey I dont need much space. I do need a website that will be in the air for atleast a year. I want to host my exam project which is made in Drupal. And I would like Cpanel & Phpmyadmin on the host. 100 mb space will do. And perhaps 2gb bandwith. Hope to hear from people soon. Owyah...
  3. N

urgent request

Hey I have kinda an urgent request I tried finding a good host but couldnt find one I need a free host with - 500mb webspace - 2gb bandwith - cpanel And my domain will need to be a subdomain of that free host No post for host please
  4. N

need quick hosting

Hey, I need some hosting from my frend. He wants to use it for our school projects. And we will require a Cpanel, thank you very much. :fangel: I think 100 mb space and 500 mb bandwith will do. Note that hes not so good with the whole registrering stuff so thats why im asking this for...
  5. N

require quality hosting (urgent)

Hey all, So kwix is gone and I urgently need a new host. I want to get my community back-up as soon as possible. My domain is gfxfiles.com I'm willing to post for host or/and place a button 88x31. :angel: I require 1 - 2 Gb Webspace. And I would like 3 - 5 Gb Bandwith. I prefer a...
  6. N

Obito Signature

Heres a work I finished today and im proud of it! http://cncstorage.deviantart.com/art/Obito...nature-94287275 Comment on my work please ~ Jamie
  7. N

require apperiasial

hey guys, please give an apperiasial of this domain Realized.org `thats all :angel:
  8. N

C&C Red Alert 3 News!

Command & Conquer™ Red Alert™ 3![/b] http://www.ea.com/redalert/ Check out the english video upload at youtube. http://youtube.com/watch?v=cy6GN_GFEyo Don't forget to watch the upcoming Battlecast Primetime. At the official website. www.commandandconquer.com
  9. N

need team speak hosting

hey, I've had free ts hosting for a long while for my clan. Now it doesn't work anymore and the guy never comes on xfire anymore. So I'm looking for a new ts host. We Would like, * 16 slots, we won't need more. * A whole own teamspeak so not a subchannel, but we as SA can add channels and...
  10. N

Dj Korsakoff

A creation by me :D http://cncstorage.deviantart.com/art/DJ-Korsakoff-74336464
  11. N

looking for 2 host

Hey there this is a double request, as I want to find more out with these projects :fangel: Proxie. I want to make a little private proxie for me and a few frends and I want to see how I can work along with the proxie stuff. Good plans would be, post for host or linking backs stuff like...
  12. N

host

cod4 host Hello looking for a dutch cod4 clan host :angel: * cpanel * 2 msql * 500 mb space * 2000 mb bandwith * post for host * active community
  13. N

15GB Reseller & free Domains

it us at: www.discussingdomains.com About free domain: http://www.discussingdomains.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10505#post10505 Plz Read our TOS. You are NOT allowed to give hosting to others for free with this Reseller.Plz request free reseller account in "Request Hosting" section. In...
  14. N

graphic design hosting

I've decided I dont want my hosting anymore. So I would like to have a new free hosting. Wich youse post for host as I just love to post on active boards. :wave: Please try match my request, I will get a domain later on I hope. Also I might need to upgrade later on aswell, I would like...
  15. N

Free TeamSpeak Host

Hi, I'm Looking for a stable & good teamspeak host for my clan. I Would like 32 Slots, and full admin powers includding kick of server & bans. Please show me your offers, also if you got forums I shall post on them if you want :wave:
  16. N

GFX Website Hosting

Hello, I want to start a GFX Website, I got v1 the Design Ready :angel: I will get a domain Later on. What I need? Cpanel 500 mb space 2 gb bandwith 5 mysql And the most latest think on it please. Note: that after some time I will probably need more space and stuff like that. Also I would...
  17. N

appresial >.<

do you stuff :wave: www.nlfclan.net www.cncgamingsource.com www.rts-world.net www.discussingdomains.com
  18. N

free teamspeak that last?

I'm wundering how old are your free teamspeak host. tell me anyone pass the one year? would be intresting I'de rather have a 16 slot free ts of a 1 year old free ts then 64 of a new one if you get me :beer:
  19. N

2gb space, 10gb bandwith (serius project)

Hey, I need a hosting of. 2gb space & 10gb bandwith, I'll might even need more space later on. What i need on it is. mqsyl's ftp cpanel ~-=> Youtube Clone, need one off that because my project will be a place to host only Hardcore & Gabber Videos. Would Also be yousefull if some one know...
  20. N

gfx site name

I'm thinking of starting a gfx site but want a name for the domain, come up with one for me please and try not to youse the words media & gfx or artistic :angel:
Back