• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for 2 host

nlfjamie

Hey there this is a double request, as I want to find more out with these projects :fangel:

Proxie.

I want to make a little private proxie for me and a few frends and I want to see how I can work along with the proxie stuff.

Good plans would be, post for host or linking backs stuff like that now I also would like to see your offers so im not gonna ad how much I need but bandwith is offcourse way higher then space/

e107.

Found out some more about cms/e107 and I want to experiment with it need a small host for this post for host or link back would be the best.
500 mb space 1 gb bandwith should do it?

~ Thank You

-= Jamie =-

Hey i can host your e107 and help you use it, it used to be one of my favorite scripts to play with lol

http://cancerhost.com
Personal
Disk Space: 600MB
Monthly Bandwidth: 10GB
Fantastico?: Yes
Monthly Post Requirement: 25

If that is too much we have a smaller package which is only 300 mb storage. Which is more than enough for e107 :D

Looking forward to hosting you my friend,
Dan

Good to see your offer.
Don't feel a thing for your website host name it sounds very rude.

So I'll see what replies I get in my topic.

Good to see your offer.
Don't feel a thing for your website host name it sounds very rude.

So I'll see what replies I get in my topic.
No offense man, but maybe you should look into why we are called CancerHost. Since you obviously didn't, here is an explanation:
CancerHost is called what it is called because we donate revenue to various cancer research foundations. Another words, our main goal is to provide hosting that helps fight cancer. So, the name is anything but rude.

How does it sound rude? Cancer Host is doing more than any other free host on FWS.
Thank you.

To OP, as Josh had said, if you wish to continue on and accept our offer it is always open, our offer is open to anyone who needs a reliable host. But do not violate our tos :beer:

Back