• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Itprotj

Choosing a webcam

Hey guys Been looking at upgrading my webcam to a nice HD one with a good microphone for skype calls, I've had a look and so far got my mind fixed on the Creative Live Cam inPersonHD - http://www.creative.com/mylivecam/products/product.aspx?catID=1&pid=20630 But thought I'd ask you guys...
  2. Itprotj

Hosting Request

Hi there, For my small business I would require these specs: cPanel 5gb Minimum disk space 10gb Minimum bandwidth Unlimited parked, addon and subdomains (Can negotiate) Unlimted E-mail accounts 10FTP accounts Scripts would require: Ioncube Loader MySQL 5.0 - 15 MySQL Databases...
  3. Itprotj

Shoutcast Radio

Hi guys, Needing a shoutcast radio server for RadioShuffle.net, Would only have to be 50max listeners and 48kbps stereo max bitrate. Thanks & Appreciated!
  4. Itprotj

Windows Mobile Device Centre

Okay to the point, I have been syncing my phone with my Windows 7 64bit machine for the past few months with Bluetooth which has worked fine. Just around a week ago I wanted to copy a batch of songs / videos to it which is when the speed holds you back and your stuck looking at a copying window...
  5. Itprotj

Question about RAID5

First off I shall explain our situation: We have a server with 4x 1TB SATA Hard drives. They are all on an Intel RAID5 Array. Just the other day we have been having issues with one of the hard drives playing up so we have taken it out for now. Our plan is to replace each hard drive with a...
  6. Itprotj

iMate JAMin Question

Hey guys, Been awhile since I last posted I know but to the point, Recently I got my hands on the iMate JAMin Smartphone/PDA and it seems pretty awesome. Apart from that I'd really like to get WPA2 working for the Wifi on it. After googling for a bit I found this page...
  7. Itprotj

Lockerz - Giving out invites

Thats what it says on the "about" page of there site. Anyway what i'm getting at is I got invited to the site and I get a few free invites to send out now.. Just PM me you're email address and i'll invite you. :) Thanks.
  8. Itprotj

Quote for auzzie dedicated server

Just need a few quotes so I can see the pricing but will most likely buy one soon. I'm in need of a Windows server dedi IN Australia with at least 2gig ram, at least 300gig HD, 3.0ghz duel core and very good uptime. I would be hosting a few game servers on this server not much more than that...
  9. Itprotj

Port scanning attacks!

Since the other thread is resolved I have come accross another issue I am having troubles with! So it started back about a month ago when a computer on my network started port scanning my PC, Fair enough I went to the computer that was port scanning and located the virus and deleted it. Issue...
  10. Itprotj

Problems with Fonts

Okay so a week or two ago started having some problems with my fonts. Outlook is a prime example where they've turned horrible, Here is a picture of how outlook would be normally: http://www.winplanet.com/img/screenshots/outlook-rss.jpg Then there's my outlook...
  11. Itprotj

Youtube troubles?

Hey guys, Today my youtube has started acting up, I had this same problem about the time google bought out youtube but it has come back again! This only ever happens to Opera, Every other browser displayed it fine.. + Haven't changed any settings to opera so no idea what happened! If...
  12. Itprotj

Windows Server tool?

Hey guys, Just wondering do any of you know of a tool that can be used to check a servers performence through a web interface? Thanks
  13. Itprotj

AnzSystems.com - Kiwi Gaming Servers

AnzSystems If you're looking for a game server in New Zealand then were perfect for you. ~Even with the server located in New Zealand, Australian users get pings below 100.~ We run a few servers privately but have decided to expand and we need more clients! We support any kind of game you...
  14. Itprotj

Need some answers (Starting to do servers)

Hi guys, Well me and a mate are planning at the end of this year to buy some servers and chuck em in a datacentre. Just need some answers to a few questions though. Im really familiar in windows more than Linux but people say linux is really better for servers. Should I deffintly goto linux...
  15. Itprotj

Review my online radio website

Hey guys, Upgraded the radioshuffle.net layout and content a fair bit since last year so just want to know what you think? http://www.radioshuffle.net I don't really think the css floating box will work that much and might take it off if I dont seriously come up with something to put in it...
  16. Itprotj

Enabling 2 outgoing RDP Connections

Hi all again, On a windows XP pro Machine, while remotely connecting to it how would you be able to "Hack" It should I say so that 2 people can connect to the same remote desktop computer logging onto the same user like on Windows server 2000 and server 2008 without kicking the other person...
  17. Itprotj

I screwed my own remote desktop

Well, as the title says, I screwed up my own remote desktop client on my computer. Basically I was following a couple of tuts on how to add security to my remote desktop on my computer as if I wanted to go away I could access my computer securely. Now after it broke and didnt work at all I...
  18. Itprotj

PartyShuffle - We stream music for your Party!

Okay so basically I co-own a radio website which streams all day and night long but, what I thought of was if people that were hosting partys wanted to focus on getting drunk / having fun with there mates then why not let a live radio... STREAM the party music for them? So before hand they would...
  19. Itprotj

Australian VPS Hosting

Hey guys, Needing an Australian VPS, Heres the specs I need: 400Gig minimum bandwidth, 20gig diskspace Windows VPS 2 x Remote desktop connections Memory: (2gig would be nice) CPU: Dont think you can choose this option anyway. No Control panel(s) needed, As long as we can login...
  20. Itprotj

Remote desktop accident

Okay, So another night ago or whatever I got a few threats lets just say about people DOS'ing my server... & Unlucky enough it doesnt have any virus scanning software on it. So I went into remote desktop to my other computer & thought I might as well stick nod32 on & Give it a go, So I start...
Back