• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Itprotj

Choosing a webcam

When in a HD video call it seems to take around 70-80KB/s upload to stream my Lifecam. Hope that helps! :cool2:
  2. Itprotj

Choosing a webcam

If it's any help, after some more research I decided to go with the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema since it was getting good reviews on youtube and tech websites. Webcam performs very good in detail when holding small text up close or objects and is SkypeHD Certified so is good for video calling.
  3. Itprotj

Choosing a webcam

Ahh yeah, I think most laptop cameras are about 1.3MP which is what mine is anyway. After seeing mixed reviews of HD Webcams on the market guess I was hoping somebody could verify a good camera :).
  4. Itprotj

Choosing a webcam

Hey guys Been looking at upgrading my webcam to a nice HD one with a good microphone for skype calls, I've had a look and so far got my mind fixed on the Creative Live Cam inPersonHD - http://www.creative.com/mylivecam/products/product.aspx?catID=1&pid=20630 But thought I'd ask you guys...
  5. Itprotj

Free hosting request: Other - please specify in box below Space:

Hi, I can offer you these specifications: cPanel Control Panel 2GB Diskspace 30GB Bandwidth 5x of all cPanel Features. Only thing I ask for in return is to have my service mentioned on one page of your website. Please PM me if you wish to take me up on this offer.
  6. Itprotj

Hosting Request

On a quick search of the posts you have contributed on this forum I have noticed you try to find a negative side in forum topics. I believe I gave an honest request and was greeted with a negative point of view from you rather then a constructive way of telling me that the certain specifications...
  7. Itprotj

Hosting Request

Excuse me? I didn't ask for opinions on the specs I needed, I asked for quotes. Read the post next time.
  8. Itprotj

Hosting Request

I would rather not post2host, Thankyou though
  9. Itprotj

Hosting Request

Hi there, For my small business I would require these specs: cPanel 5gb Minimum disk space 10gb Minimum bandwidth Unlimited parked, addon and subdomains (Can negotiate) Unlimted E-mail accounts 10FTP accounts Scripts would require: Ioncube Loader MySQL 5.0 - 15 MySQL Databases...
  10. Itprotj

Shoutcast Radio

Found a host, Thanks anyway
  11. Itprotj

Shoutcast Radio

I'm sorry but I didn't ask for anyones advice, Meerly seeking a free host.
  12. Itprotj

Shoutcast Radio

To give back to the provider I can... Advertise there services on the actual radio + A text AD. Not much more I can offer I think
  13. Itprotj

Shoutcast Radio

Hi guys, Needing a shoutcast radio server for RadioShuffle.net, Would only have to be 50max listeners and 48kbps stereo max bitrate. Thanks & Appreciated!
  14. Itprotj

Windows Mobile Device Centre

Tried plugging in another Windows Mobile device to the computer, Comes up as "Generic Serial" On the screen of the device it stalls at "Connecting to host" Every time I manually install the driver Windows Mobile Remote Adapter instead of the generic device it will say "Insufficient system...
  15. Itprotj

Windows Mobile Device Centre

Okay to the point, I have been syncing my phone with my Windows 7 64bit machine for the past few months with Bluetooth which has worked fine. Just around a week ago I wanted to copy a batch of songs / videos to it which is when the speed holds you back and your stuck looking at a copying window...
  16. Itprotj

Question about RAID5

First off I shall explain our situation: We have a server with 4x 1TB SATA Hard drives. They are all on an Intel RAID5 Array. Just the other day we have been having issues with one of the hard drives playing up so we have taken it out for now. Our plan is to replace each hard drive with a...
  17. Itprotj

iMate JAMin Question

Hey guys, Been awhile since I last posted I know but to the point, Recently I got my hands on the iMate JAMin Smartphone/PDA and it seems pretty awesome. Apart from that I'd really like to get WPA2 working for the Wifi on it. After googling for a bit I found this page...
  18. Itprotj

Lockerz - Giving out invites

Thats what it says on the "about" page of there site. Anyway what i'm getting at is I got invited to the site and I get a few free invites to send out now.. Just PM me you're email address and i'll invite you. :) Thanks.
  19. Itprotj

Quote for auzzie dedicated server

Hosting game servers... Wanting low latency
  20. Itprotj

Port scanning attacks!

Ended up just upgrading to windows 7 on the infected machine which fixed any problems. Thanks guys.
Back