• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Hostquack Down

Yikes, www.hostquack.com isn't loading right now. Nameservers for www.hostquack.com: ns1.hostquack.com returned (SERVFAIL) ns2.hostquack.com returned (SERVFAIL)Another one bites the dust :ninja:
  2. F

List of cheap domain registrars

Can anybody please suggest me a cheap .ws registrar?
  3. F

Help with Name.com

Not to make a new topic regarding the same registrar I'll post here. I bought a domain and chose to enable the privacy protect thing,but when I did a whois my data came up.( 'Private Whois for mydomain.tld is currently enabled.') I am also unable to park the domain because cpanel doesn't see...
  4. F

paypal disputes

Can paypal open disputes without having the client's consent? I'd also like to hear your thoughts regarding the way the hosting company dealt with the issue,immediate suspension after paypal opened the dispute and no refunds,no backups as well :tired2: For not making the hosting company...
  5. F

7$/month cpanel

Hello,I need a cpanel shared hosting account which has: -unlimited features if possible -php,mysql etc -at least 1gb space and 30gb bandwitch -my budget is max. 7$/month -if it's possible to pay with a visa credit card -also I'd like a speedtest file,and don't send me pms,I only buy from...
  6. F

Cheap Reseller

Here's another update: I will only buy from a company which has a good support implemented,phone support as well!
  7. F

nixism downtime

Could you let your customers know when the problems will be solved?For 2 days everything has been working as crap,high server load,many things are still offline!And cpanel loads like...it does not load.
  8. F

Cheap Reseller

I'd like to make a small update: I don't really want a reseller account from a server which is every day crashing and I do want 'support' people to actually 'support' when needed .
  9. F

nixism downtime

Do they have a yahoo id or msn or whatever to live contact them?
  10. F

nixism downtime

Their website is down again :|
  11. F

nixism downtime

Fortunately,it's up now.
  12. F

nixism downtime

It seems that nixism.com is currently down at Monday, 21 January 2008, 09:33 EST :eek2: Do they always have downtimes like this or is it a scheduled maintenance ? :ninja:
  13. F

Cheap Reseller

Hello,I need a reseller: -min. 1GB space -min. 10GB bandwitch -Cpanel WHM,unlimited accounts and other features(if possible) -private namservers(if possible) -monthly paypal payments; my budget would be around 5-10$/month Please post a website too if making an offer. thanks :-)
  14. F

Port 1723

I'm trying to VPN connect and I get a 800 error. I added the host in my trusted zone and allowed incoming and outgoing on port 1723 but no luck. I'm running on ZA Pro. Any help? :-)
  15. F

VPN user

I have updated my post.
  16. F

VPN user

Hello folks,does anybody happen to know a service providing VPN users? My budget is around 5$/user :-) I want it to be fast of course,preff. dynamic ip,the location does not matter.Paypal payments. -somebody please move it to requests thanks-
  17. F

Recommended One?

Hey can anyone suggest me an ads/textlink service for bloggers?Paypal payments to be made and no min. deposit before getting the $ :P
  18. F

Free Domains @ Register

Thanks a lot for the offer .Joe. , but can people with no credit cards get one?Even if they create a paypal account,it still needs 'em to bind a card to it.
  19. F

Vote for most awesome FWS member

I nominate Nick for not posting too much in this thread. :beer: LE: sorry sorry I thought anybody can post,but I'd still vote for Nick :P
  20. F

plesk&cpanel

Hello,I need a small host for some html,php programming/learning to be done. I'll not need much space or bandwitch. Can put ads and stuff but they will have no use as there will be no proper site. No post-to-host offers please. Let's say about 100mb max. And about 2GB bandwitch per. month. I...
Back