• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recommended One?

Calinax

I've almost completed the free web hosting company/design/billing system etc. but I'd like to know which ad network should I use, which gives better return?

Adsense?
Adbrite
Any other?

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

adsense would be the best choice. but whatever choices you make only with good traffic you would make satisfied income. so if it a new website i won't worry too much about ads. traffic would be my main concern.

Yahoo Publisher network is also a good choice, wondering when they will open up new slots for new publishers though :(

AdSense is probably the best one but i;m wonder how actually Yahoo Publisher compare to AdSense.
Yahoo is unfortunately available only for USA people and i think that many publisher wait on moment when it will be worldwide available.

Hey can anyone suggest me an ads/textlink service for bloggers?Paypal payments to be made and no min. deposit before getting the $ :p

If you're not banned already go with Adsense. But watch out, they like to ban people from time to time...

They all have their pros and cons

If you want to sell ad space without the hassle then use adbrite and then just set the price and if they cant match theyll display your google ad instead
So effectively you are using both, is how I got my main ad setup on my index page

I use both and so far I am earning almost the same amount per day from both. I really earn a lot of money for the referrals (Adsense) and with Adbrite the Full Page Ads. Even though you don't have Bidvertiser in your list, please do not go with them, you won't earn nothing.

Back