• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

EmpireSP - ASP.NET 4.5 + SQL Server 2014 just 3€ / month!

EmpireSP is a professional web hosting portuguese company that, since 2006, provides, among others, several services such as web development, linux and windows hosting, domain name registration, resells and private and dedicated server hosting. We aim to help our clients build Empires...
  2. F

100 mbits unmerered just

EmpireSP with 2 years on business has a nice offer to all fws members Custom Dedicated Server PENTIUM-D 925 DUAL-CORE 3.0GHZ 2GB RAM Primary 250GB Disk Secundary 500GB Disk 100* mbits unmetered shared line Cpanel/ WHM / Fantastico / WhmSonic ShoutCast 210$ Its a custom offer if you...
  3. F

EmpireSP is now looking for sellers and support staff!

EmpireSP, with 2 years on market are searching for: Sellers Staff - Will sell host, vps, dedicated and all services from EmpireSP, so can advertise on internet, etc What you will get: 10% commission in firsts 5 sales 15% commission after the 5 sales After 5 sales you will get a free...
  4. F

EmpireSP.com - Amazing VPS Deals - Since $26/month

EmpireSP.com have a nice offer to you! Just 2 vps in the same dedicated! Check Out Our VPS Plans: VPS 1 HyperVM 15GB Space 500GB Bandwidth 512MB Guaranted RAM 1GB Burstable RAM 2 Dedicated IPs Unamanaged Price: 26$/month ___ VPS 2 HyperVM 40GB Space 700GB Bandwidth 1GB...
  5. F

Dedicated Server! PENTIUM-4 1.5GHZ! Just 35$ with webmin! Be fast!

Hi dear friends, EmpireSP have a nice dedicated server to sell!!! PENTIUM-4 1.5GHZ 512 ram! 40GB space 2000GB Transfer 5 ips Webmin At any time you can upgrade to more ram, disk or another control panel! 99% uptime and msn/ticket support! You will have a nice dedicated server for...
  6. F

i need to buy a sms gateway to send sms to portugal

Hi, i need any sms gateway cheep, that give me like 5000 sms per day to send to any portugal number. I dont like to spend more that 30$ month. if any knoe any way to do that tell me Thnks Flavio
  7. F

looking for a dedicated server

Hi, im looking for a dedicated server to creat and sell vps on it. So i need: any nice processor, no celeron please 80+ space, more will be very nice +800GB transfer will be nice 1 gb ram, 2 will be very nice 5 ips minimal Any virtualzoo control panel to creat the vps like openVz or hypervm...
  8. F

Searching for a reseller

Hi, because i have problems in last with some companys now i like to have a nice and good reseller account. So: 10 Gb space minimal 100 Gb transfer good server with 99% uptime and a fast support PHP 4 and 5 will be nice cpanel 11 and whm Location of server: Europe will be nice, but if another...
  9. F

jewlzk my vps is down for more that 2 days

Hi i have a vps with jewlzk.com and i have my vps down for like 48 hours :( and still down and no reply for the jewlzk Its bad to me that have a hosting company with more that 60 customers and have this down :( I have submeted tickets, open in forum etc and nothing Waiting news Thnks Flavio
  10. F

Hosting company need's sallers memberr! Sell and earn $

Hi EmpireSP.com is looking for sellers members to sell webhosting services frm EmpireSP and earn a nice commission. You start earn 15% for each sale, after 10 sales you earn 30% If you like pm me EmpireSP.com Thnks
  11. F

Selling ShoutCast Admin Pro v1.0.7 launched!

hi im a reseller of WHMSonic and im selling plugins to whm for a good price! More cheap that on website So, ShoutCast Admin Pro software good for only radio hosting providers. This Plugin allows you to offer ShoutCast streaming media from your Dedicated or VPS server. Our plugins...
  12. F

Selling ShoutCast Admin Pro and IRC&Radio plugin's for cheap

hi im a reseller of WHMSonic and im selling plugins to whm for a good price! More cheap that on website So, ShoutCast Admin Pro software good for only radio hosting providers. This Plugin allows you to offer ShoutCast streaming media from your Dedicated or VPS server. Our plugins...
  13. F

50% off on all accounts! Host starting at 7€/year

EmpireSP have a good promo to you! Cheap host starting at 7€ year!!! unlimited features Cpanel 11 99% uptime Fantastico Live support, ticket support easy and fast Gd, curl support daily backups I can transfer your account for old server for free So dont wait more! Básico -...
  14. F

proshosting info read alert to new members

Im looking for a reseller and i created a thead on this forum: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2194064 this member offer me a "good package" like you can see: Perfect Packages for you! Reseller Package 1: 50Gb of space 200Gb of Bandwith...
  15. F

looking for a reseller!

Hi, im having some troubles in my actual host so im looking for a new. Im ust searching what i can have for this budget My requirements are: Hi im looking for a good and cheap reseller account! What i need: 10 Gb space 150 Transfer Unlimited features like databases, accounts etc Fantastico and...
  16. F

looking for a Reseller

Hi im looking for a good and cheap reseller account! What i need: 10 Gb space 100 - 150 Gb Transfer Unlimited features like databases, accounts etc Fantastico and rv skins if possible Transfering of all accounts that i have on a vps now. Support and good uptime Cpanel and whm Daily backups Good...
  17. F

Looking for a VPS Linux

Hi I need: 15 -20 GB SPACE 200 GB transfer ram: 300 + burstable ram: 500 + Good processator and uptime WHM/CPANEL If possivel WHMC too Good and fast support Price: 35$ max Im just looking! P.S: dont put offers that cost more that my budget!
  18. F

Lokking for WHMCS Licenses cheap!

Anyone reselling ? I like to pay every month! Show me yours prices! thnk you Flavio
  19. F

VPS | 40$ max | Portugal or agood ping

VPS | 40$ max | Europe or portugal location Hi, im lokking for a vps so i can host some sites and run a cs server game to my clan. I prefer server in portugal because the ping. but if its in another place with a good ping is fine! Requirements Space: 15GB Transfer: 200 GB Ram: 512...
  20. F

Need ebay seller!

I need a ebay seller with a good reputation to sell me a website I will give 10% of final bid to the seller :) I will support the costs of listing of course Site is: http://www.entertainment4all.net/ I will give more info by msn or mail Anyway start bid: 300$ I have selled 2 sites like...
Back