• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need ebay seller!

flaviorodrigues

I need a ebay seller with a good reputation to sell me a website
I will give 10% of final bid to the seller :)
I will support the costs of listing of course

Site is: http://www.entertainment4all.net/
I will give more info by msn or mail
Anyway start bid: 300$
I have selled 2 sites like that for 400$ at ebay! in the past so i think that its easy to sell that!

If you are a good ebay seller please pm me:)
You need to have more that 30 good reputation
Thnk you

Why would you need someone else to sell for you, in otherwords what's wrong with the sale?

I have selled 2 sites like that for 400$ at ebay! in the past so i think that its easy to sell that!

How did you sell them?, cant you get the person or persons to sell your item like you did before?.

Also, what are you selling?, your site shows something for $2 USD and you want $400 on eBay, am I missing something :).

HAHA it is a PTC (paid to click) site.... the script itself costs under $100, and that site design isn't all that great.

AND your fake stats aren't impressing me either....

Maybe you should explain yourself a little bit better before asking people to help with something that can only be described as "dodgy".

Hi, first is not any fake stats. then i have selled 2 sites like that in past but now my friend dont sell any more on ebay. and i dont have a account on ebay, and i need a good reputation on ebay so i can sell more easy :)

and i dont have a account on ebay, and i need a good reputation on ebay so i can sell more easy :)

You'll never get one either untill you open an account and sell yourself!

Getting someone else to do it is not a good idea from anyones point of view. That's if you can find anyone to take the chance.

I do not see what your eBay rating has got to do with this. Its not like you can't pay to have your rating increased (like most people).

I am an ebay seller I have 1k+ postive feedback. All 100% positive. If you would like I can sell your item for you. for a price. I require you give me access to the domain ect. so I know you wont screw me. However I suggest selling compleate sites on SitePoint you make more money its only a small fee higher then ebay to list your site for sale.

Back