• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

sue aplus.net ? *MUST READ

Hi If someone copy my layout and make a fake login to get my members information. I contact aplust.net they said the website is not host through them, i look up whois and i get this info. Please notice that the referral url is names4ever.com which is aplus.net. and dnsjunction.com is no...
  2. U

hostnine.com

anyone use em?
  3. U

I finally gave up oneandone.com

yup..i finally gave oneandone.com vps server... and just sign up for hostnine.com for Dedicated Servers..anyone use them before?
  4. U

WTH: wrong with clicksor

Hello all Make its short... I set up an ADS without popup and i still received pop up on my site and the pop up it's pretty suck sometime freeze my browser... THIS IS THE WORST ADS I EVER SEEE...argg :devious2:
  5. U

clicksor

Hi I thought clicksor allow member to set a min for cpc and cpm..what happen to that? i login today and try to setup the but i couldn't find it...are they no longer offer that?
  6. U

clicksor = suck

Yup...clicksor suck big time even thought they let you set the min cpc or cpm but you alway recevied 0001 cent from them. STAY AWAY FROM CLICKSOR...
  7. U

High score game for phpbb

Hi Does anyone know where i can get high score game mod for phpbb thanks advance
  8. U

what kind a link is this?

go to http://codez.ws/myspace-generators click on "MySpace Profile Editor" that kinda cool..how to do that?
  9. U

ADS that accept adult content

i am looking for ADS ageny that accept adult content does anyone know any of them?
  10. U

You have been warned ?

just got a new msg "You have been warned" by FreeWebspace who is FreeWebspace...? Admin, Mod? anyway i got warned because this thread http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2164233 EVERYTHING I WROTE IN THAT THREAT IS IN MY OWN OPINION... hmn..i care less about this...
  11. U

hostdepartment.com ?

Is this the same company with hostdepartment.net? Also NO LIMIT This suck what you think?
  12. U

help install payment gateway

Hi i want to sell some stuff and i want accept payment through paypal; and i am looking for a script that can do: when the buyer send the payment through paypal and there is reply email send to the buyer where to download the item thanks
  13. U

aplus.net | must see

I come across this host and i can't belive what i see :confused4 http://hosting.aplus.net/soloxr.html For $7.46
  14. U

anyone tried startlogic host?

Hi all have anyone tried startlogic.com? host yet? it's looking good for $5.00 per month I am currently using oneandone right now but it's really suck...so i can't wait find a new host thanks advance
  15. U

oneandone.com ? pro and con

Hi all I try to find more about oneandone.com but i couldn't find anything please share some pro and con about oneandone.com. thanks
  16. U

Help find a good host

Hi all I plan to create a website about humor (movie,pix, commerical,movie trailer etc.) I really have a hard time find host. I hope someone in here can help me :) I was thinking about dreamhost, however after i read the threat about banwith and suspend account ... i turn around find...
  17. U

php and phpmyadmin

the quote above is pull up from my database (hopefully it work :) ) my question is how do i display this in my page.
  18. U

pre-define in database can be change?

Hi is possible to change something that pre-define and already installed. If yes how do i change it? thanks advance
  19. U

change cookie name in config.php ?

Hi I am newbie to php..and i want to change the cookie name in config.php. If i change the name ..what will happen to my site? is this will cause some of the members can't login? thanks advance
  20. U

Hover link in flash 8

Hi how to make hover link in flash 8... For example when i place the mouse over the link change the color :) thanks advance
Back