• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone tried startlogic host?

unlisted80

Hi all

have anyone tried startlogic.com? host yet? it's looking good for $5.00 per month

35 GB of Storage
750 GB Transfer
FREE Setup
Web Statistics
vDeck 2.0
E-commerce enabled
Front Page Extensions
FREE Google AdWords credits
FREE Yahoo! Search Marketing credits
99.9% Up-time Guarantee
Host 10 Domains in 1
Money Back Guarantee

I am currently using oneandone right now but it's really suck...so i can't wait find a new host

thanks advance

Last edited:
This is my advice..... When offering you this much disk space and bandwidth for just $5/month, this means they must be over selling, just like what 1and1 is doing, so the servers will serving so many customers to make up the money. If you are looking for relibility you have to look at what you need and go with a reasonable price. a normal dedicated server can barely hand 350GB of bandwidth (FYI).
I hope this helps.
thanks,

Just like IT said its best to figure out how much you disk space and bandwidth you really need and then go find yourself a reliable provider.

Best of luck in your search.

:)

I was with startlogic for about 8 months or so. It was right before they went on there overselling binge. Everything was great before that.

I ended up getting my own VPS simply because startlogic customer,network service is really bad right now.

Back