• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help find a good host

unlisted80

Hi all

I plan to create a website about humor (movie,pix, commerical,movie trailer etc.) I really have a hard time find host. I hope someone in here can help me :)

I was thinking about dreamhost, however after i read the threat about banwith and suspend account ... i turn around find another one

Thanks in advance

Thanks but so far the bandwith very low :)

10000MB = 10gb right?

I plan to build a site, humor site....game, funny clip, movie trailer, commerical,pictures,etc..i think i need atleast 100gb to start of

unlisted80 said:
Thanks but so far the bandwith very low :)

10000MB = 10gb right?

I plan to build a site, humor site....game, funny clip, movie trailer, commerical,pictures,etc..i think i need atleast 100gb to start of

Many people round it off to 10000MB = 10GB but in fact 10GB = 10240MB :).

Hi Craig

I see your signature HostingDepartment.com are you an owner? is that a reseller? Hostingdepartment seen good butyou guys offer very low bandwith :)

thanks advance

unlisted80 said:
Hi Craig

I see your signature HostingDepartment.com are you an owner? is that a reseller? Hostingdepartment seen good butyou guys offer very low bandwith :)

thanks advance

Hi

Yes, I am a co owner of HD.net, if you require more bandwidth why not make a request for reseller hosting within the reseller request forum on this website & see what offers you get :).

Bruce said:
Have you used either of them?

No I can't say that I have, but from what I have read and from some current clients of ours that use to host with both companies they were good providers.

:)

unlisted80 said:

Normally, new sites never reach 100 GB Bandwidth atleast in the first 4 months unless you spend a lot of money on advertising. So, My suggestion to you would be to look for less bandwidth right now & upgrade later on, it'll help you to save some money aswell.

If you let us know what are you exact requirements like how much space and bandwidth you would need, windows/linux hosting and so on... we will definately be able to suggest you good hosts or give reviews on them.

Good Luck.
Lea.

Hmm, 100gb b/w seems just a little high for a brand new site. Like others have said, you're not likley to go through that bandwidth for a fair few months.

Back