• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

[InstaFree.com] No Ad, No Post - Free Shared and Reseller Hosting

wswd It is nonsense not to mention the ~No countries~ list existence in the advertisements : Forbidden Countries List AFGANISTAN ALBANIA ALGERIA ARGENTINA BELARUS BRAZIL CHINA INDIA INDONESIA IRAN IRAQ IVORY COAST KOSOVO LIBYA MOROCCO NIGERIA OMAN PAKISTAN PHILIPPINES ROMANIA...
  2. A

5GBFree.com

http://www.5gbfreeforum.com/
  3. A

FREE stable 512 Slot Teamspeak 3 Server For Any & All

~Agreetogri to Peter1980~ Hi. How to get in touch with you and James privately ? Can not guess what does the server ip hint to.
  4. A

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Oth

Hi. Are you really requesting without Mailing option ? ps. And probably you will want to confirm your e-mail on the forum.
  5. A

With smf support forum

sander k A subdomain on a hoster's domain. Because hosters which register the accounts only with the outer domain name of a client - are not appropriate for using of the .tk domain name provider (and probably other free domain name providers or paid domain name providers)...
  6. A

With smf support forum

Need free webhosting with smf support forum tolerant for general discussions, own posts editing time unlimited. Hosting Space from 5Gb is preferrable. MySQL. Subdomain like <client's>.<hoster's>.tld is obligatory. Not of post-to-host type. Thank you in advance.
  7. A

Free Reseller, 2GB Webspace, 30GB Bandwidth, SSH, PHP, Control Panel, And Much More.

~Gri to Bobochacha~ bobochacha, Please reply to my ticket from June 26.
  8. A

HOST SCORPION | FREE 50GB Website Hosting PHP, MySQL, SSH, Use your domain NO ADS

~Gri to Host Scorpion~ Host Scorpion, try to PM me your email.
  9. A

HOST SCORPION | FREE 50GB Website Hosting PHP, MySQL, SSH, Use your domain NO ADS

~Gri to Host Scorpion~ After the first registration page i am being redirected to YouHosting login page and i can not login - the login page is looped. No any confirmation emails. Therefore do suggest your public forum for support dialogues please.
  10. A

~Gri to Host Scorpion~ Where the questions can be asked ?
  11. A

100 GB Bandwidth, 10 GB Disk Space 99% uptime and more

~Gri to Dreams~ Your support forum link please ?
  12. A

Ecvps.com @ 2GB + 100GB bandwidth Free Share Hosting, Instant Activation

Support forum ? Promotional code in Confirm Order step ?
  13. A

Paradox Servers - 7GB Disk Quota - 20GB Monthly Transfer - 30 of each feature

~Gri to Darksoul~ Darksoul, do you really think freewebspace.net forum is better for the dialogue ?
  14. A

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

~Gri to UnlimitedMB~ Why are you excluding Russia, for example ?
  15. A

~Gri to Darksoul~ Why have you deleted my account (gri) from your support forum ?
  16. A

Your paradox links are shutting down my browser.
  17. A

GetGB free cPanel 100GB bandwidth hosting! PHP/MySQL and email!

~Gri to GetGB~ Why are you PMing me instead of posting publicly ? How can I quote your private message if it was private ? I have asked nothing private, I hope. If a client can not install a forum on a hosting then - is it a problem of the hosting or is it a client forum script...
  18. A

GetGB free cPanel 100GB bandwidth hosting! PHP/MySQL and email!

~Gri to GetGB~ Will you agree to reply my questions concerning current obstacles in your hosting service - on my forum instead of inside a private ticket system of your site ? If yes, then continue with registration please.
  19. A

Cpanel 10gb webspace + 100 gb bandwidth - absolutely free

~Gri to Maisyqaz~ TOS is empty, so you may delete the ~I have read and agree to the terms of service~ option also. Then I will sign up with pleasure. Thank you.
  20. A

Looking for free hosting for a ~Union of Free Hosters~

~Gri to Tysontomko~ tysontomko in "Looking for free hosting for a ~Union of Free Hosters~" Thank you. Are you ~Site admin "emenace"~ on your current hosting support forum ? gri in ~Gri to Tysontomko~ Create ~Tysontomko to Gri~ topic on my forum please.
Back