• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paradox Servers - 7GB Disk Quota - 20GB Monthly Transfer - 30 of each feature

Tyler

NLC
Paradox Servers currently is offering the following:

7GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
20GB Monthly Transfer;
30 of each feature;
Direct Admin;
PHP5;
Curl;
MySQL;
CGI;
Perl;
Zend Optimizer;
GD;
And a bunch of other good stuff.

100MB PHP file size limit.

Q: What am I allowed and not allowed to host?.
A: Terms of Service

Q: Is this oversold?.
A: Absolutely not!.

Q: Are you a reseller?.
A: No. We own our own hardware. The server is powered by a Phenom II 940, 8GB Ram, 4x500GB RAID-10 array, 1TB backup drive for the array.

Q: Why are you offering so much for free?.
A: Because we would run out of bandwidth long before space if we tried providing 600MB space per client, or even 2GB space per client - might as well use it all. Plus, it gives me this giddy feeling knowing I'm providing people - for free - what most paid hosts either cant provide or charge $10 or more per month for this.

Q: Are there any limitations, other then your ToS?.
A: You need to provide accurate client details, if you don't want to provide something just put N/A in the textbox. Otherwise, your at risk for being denied because you are marked as potential spam. We also do not accept any free TLD other then .co.cc or .cz.cc.

Q: Where do I sign up?.
A: You need to make an application on our forum. You can find the area for this here.

Last edited:
~Gri to Darksoul~

[url=http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1089459#post1089459]Darksoul in ~Paradox Servers - 7GB~[/url] said:
What browser do you use?

Why have you deleted my account (gri)
from your support forum ?

Back