• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paradox Servers - 7GB Disk Quota - 20GB Monthly Transfer - 30 of each feature

Tyler

NLC
Paradox Servers is proud to provide free hosting with the power of paid. To top it off, there is no requirement for ads or post2host. Best of all, as long as you follow our Terms of Service there are no limitations on what you can do with your account!.

7GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
20GB Monthly Transfer;
30 of each feature;
Direct Admin;
PHP5;
128MB PHP memory limit;
Curl;
MySQL;
CGI;
Perl;
Zend Optimizer;
GD;
And a bunch of other good stuff.

100MB PHP file size limit.

Q: What am I allowed and not allowed to host?.
A: Terms of Service

Q: You have to be overselling to provide this.
A: Not at all. Unlike our competition we are not out to get a thousand or two accounts. After a certain limit is reached we will simply stop offering this until more spots open up.

Q: Are you a reseller?.
A: No. We own our own hardware. The server is powered by a Phenom II 940, 8GB Ram, 4x500GB RAID-10 array, 1TB backup drive for the array.

Q: Why are you offering so much for free?.
A: Because we would run out of bandwidth long before space if we tried providing 600MB space per client, or even 2GB space per client - might as well use it all. Plus, it gives me this giddy feeling knowing I'm providing people - for free - what most paid hosts either cant provide or charge $10 or more per month for this.

Q: Are there any limitations, other then your ToS?.
A: No. Your free to do whatever you want with your hosting as long as it abides by our Terms of Service.

Q: I need a dedicated IP for SSL, can I have one?.
A: We offer everyone one dedicated IP if required for $1.50 per month.

Q: Where do I sign up?.
A: You need to make an application on our forum. You can find the area for this here.

Q: How fast will my pages load?.
A: A wordpress blog takes exactly 0.5 seconds to load according to google webtools. Obviously that doesn't mean every wordpress will, but you get the picture.

Q: Can I test my connection speed to your server?.
A: You can do so here.

Q: So, just to be sure I am guaranteed 7GB Disk Quota?.
A: Correct. You will have full access to your resources. You use it however you like as long as it abides by our Terms of Service.

Last edited:
The site is down.

No it's not..

Edit:And I know it was not down at the time of your posting because I added a one minute pingdom check on the third this month. As you can see here more detail here for this month. At the time of this posting it shows 100% for the ninth. I don't know why its down for you, have you tried a proxy?.

Last edited:
~Gri to Darksoul~

[url=http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1089466#post1089466]agreetogri in ~Gri to Darksoul~[/url] said:
Why have you deleted my account
from your support forum ?

Darksoul,
do you really think freewebspace.net forum is better for the dialogue ?

Back