• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Guide: Choosing a Shared Host

I know it's easy to get caught up with the wanting the most amount of bandwidth and disk space for the smallest amount of money, but bandwidth and disk should be the furthest things from your mind when choosing a free web host. For someone hosting their first small business website or...
  2. T

How Much Do You Want To Know?

The absolute best kind of hosting is one that you almost seem to forget about. If there are no problems for years on end, you get into a nice comfortable state where all you have to worry about is just updating your website and going about life. I've had a couple hosts like this where there...
  3. T

Cell Go Boom

I hope this doesn't lead to the airlines taking our cell phones and smashing them every time we go through security. Cell Phone Bomb And if you're a terrorist, please don't try to make pant bombs. If I have to fly without pants I think I'll just take a boat.
  4. T

Charm City Hosting - Anyone heard of these guys?

I've been seeing a lot about CharmCityHosting lately (just google it as one word if you want to find them) but I haven't heard anyone who's actually used them. Anyone have an experience with these guys? Their site design really makes me think they're legit, especially since their plans only...
  5. T

Canadian Hosting?

I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to canadian web hosting companies, but I have a family member that is going to need some local hosting there (I think to avoid long distance support calls) and was wondering if anyone has any Canadian hosts that you could recommend with free phone support.
  6. T

Professional Class Hosting

People don't discuess business class hosting very often. It seems like all the old fogies have a favorite old web host that they've been with for years, that isn't part of the big names that we all know today (HostGator, PowWeb, StartLogic, etc). One company that I often hear brought up is...
  7. T

Anyone Tried Hostmonster?

They've been around for a year or so but I still haven't got around to host a site with them. Anyone have any experience with them? Is it worth for me to check them out? Their website is: www.hostmonster.com I guess I'm just a little leary of signign up with them because I got a couple...
  8. T

FreeHosts with Backup Service?

Just wondering if anyone knew of a free webhost that also backed up data daily/weekly/monthly. I know this is becoming the norm in a lot of hosting providers and was wondering if it had trickled down to the free hosts yet?
  9. T

Best Free Web Host?

I've got a friend who really wants to start up a website, but doesn't want to pony up any cash yet. I haven't had a free webhost since before the internet bubble, so this area is kind of foreign territory to me. Anyone have a solid free host they can recommend?
  10. T

Free Hosting Request

I have a very non techy friend who wants to setup a basic website. Space and Traffic is not as big of an issue as decent uptime and/or support. Requirements: PHP MySQL Email He'll bring his own domain Some sort of web analytics software
Back