• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Charm City Hosting - Anyone heard of these guys?

TheHostHunter

I've been seeing a lot about CharmCityHosting lately (just google it as one word if you want to find them) but I haven't heard anyone who's actually used them. Anyone have an experience with these guys? Their site design really makes me think they're legit, especially since their plans only come with 500MB of web space.

You haven't heard anyone who's actually used them, so where on earth did you hear about them? :lol:

48 results by Google is not exactly a lot.

I don't think their site will do well in search engines :) They whole web site is an image - bad bad!!

Even if you wanted to host with them.. how can you order? I guess you have to use their contact form.

You haven't heard anyone who's actually used them, so where on earth did you hear about them? :lol:

48 results by Google is not exactly a lot.

Advertising on the big search engines.

I don't think their site will do well in search engines :) They whole web site is an image - bad bad!!

Even if you wanted to host with them.. how can you order? I guess you have to use their contact form.

Yeah, that's why I think they're legit, just because of how bad the site design is. Seriously, you have to be really driven to figure out how to buy from them.

I'm picturing a one or two man show that started out locally by hosting his friends because he was the "tech" guy and just started thinking about growing the business. I guess the chances of one of this guy's friends showing up here is slim to none ;)

Last edited:
Back